Saturday 3 July 2010

Bubble Wrap


Overall I would say this bubblewrap represents a good value for a basic product.



Other reviewers posed various versions of the seemingly obvious question: "It's bubble wrap, how can you mess that up?" Well, I decided to find out. I measured the widths and lengths of the 2 rolls I received, as well as the size of the bubbles. I was surprised to find all dimensions were nearly exactly as advertised. The widths of each roll was right on at about 12 inches, and the length of roll # 1 was 110 feet, 5 inches, and roll# 2 was 110 feet, 2 inches. I measured about 10 well inflated bubbles randomly and each was right about 3/16" tall in the middle, give or take a little. (The bubbles are 3/8" wide)



I tried, but I couldn't find anything wrong with this stuff! Good value - 5 STARS! 12" x 220ft Small 3/16" Bubble Wrap

After studying and researching bubble wrap prices until dizzification, I decided that the price for these two rolls is pretty good. The order arrived quickly and was well packaged.



Inside each roll is a sturdy cardboard center like the innard of a paper towel roll. This innard will keep the bubble wrap roll from collapsing as it diminishes in thickness. While unwrapping the bubble wrap and separating the two rolls, I reached my hand into the middle of the top roll for a good grip and stupidly pulled out the center roll. Somehow I replaced it in one roll, but couldn't do it in the other.

It's no catastrophe, but you may want to learn from my stupidity.



The bubblewrap itself is thinner than I had expected. For extra protection one might want to make a few extra wraps. Some may prefer this thinner bubble wrap. For example, when I ship a book in an envelope, wrapping the book in a 5/16" bubble wrap can make it difficult to slide a wrapped book into the envelope mailer. For those who ship or use bubble wrap extensively, it might not be a bad idea to have several sizes on hand.

well - i bought this for selling and shipping on ebay.



I must say the the quality and PRICING is incredible.

i mean bubblepack is bubblepack.. but this shipper saved me $14 off others selling it.



super fast shipping too.

just as described.

Well it's bubble wrap what is there to really say about it? Came in great shape the sheets were easy to rip and use. All bubbles intact and had no problems with it. After move was done had a great time popping them all LOL! Definitely a good purchase they were sent with both rolls in the a good box so they weren't damaged at all.

These rolls came in very handy for me since I ship a lot. They were just exactly the size described. Very happy with the product. Makes me feel secure that my items will be protected in shipment. Thanks!

I'm impressed with the quality of this product. I thought I would be getting cheap material for this price. This is the same quality I get from Office Depot for 3 times the price. I'm an online seller and I use a lot of bubble wrap to ship fragile items daily, and this bubble wrap is simply one of the best. Highly recommended, I hope the seller keeps the price this low.

Packitright Bubble delivered two rolls of bubble wrap within 4 days of payment - much faster than I expected! Items received are just as described. I love having the large amount of bubble wrap at such a reasonable price as I can pack items securely without scimping on the bubble wrap due to expense. My first experience with this company is very positive; good price, quality product and super fast delivery!

This was the first time I ordered bubble wrap from this supplier, and I am very pleased. I have been using bubble wrap from one of the major big-box office supply stores for many years, but when I noticed this seller's low price on Amazon, I decided to give them a try. This bubble wrap is more heavy-weight than the big-box store product I had been using and offers significantly better protection when shipping rare books. Also, there are no perforations, which eliminates the occasional problem of no bubble protection on the edges of the books I wrap for shipment. Strangely, scotch tape doesn't stick quite as well to this bubble wrap as it does to the other wrap I was using, but that's a minor issue. This is a great product at a terrific price. Highly recommended.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bubble Wrap Bubble Wrap Bubble Wrap