Saturday 31 July 2010

Lingerie


It's almost impossible to find cotton slips these days. I was so happy to find this Lady Romance brand--in so many sizes! I purchased one for myself in a size larger than I usually wear, and was glad that I did; the waist runs a bit small. The slip itself is very roomy and very soft. The only two things that I would wish for are that this slip came in a beige, and that it had a shadow panel. I plan to wear it with a light, filmy gauze cotton skirt made in India. The skirt is rather see-through, so I plan to sew a shadow panel onto the slip. Because I am so happy with this slip, I did order another one for my daughter. She usually wears a 2X in skirts and slips, so I ordered hers in size 3X. I hope it will work out for her, too. 806 1x White Lady Romance Cotton Half Slip

I ordered this slip to wear in the Middle East where modesty is a must. I got cotton because it is so hot over here. The slip runs a little small and is short... too short for my tastes. I think it is over priced, as well.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lingerie Lingerie Lingerie