Saturday 31 July 2010

Ankle Weights


Do not buy this product or you will have to return it!! Ankle weights do not wrap around your ankle. They cover the front and then the strap covers the back which makes them very uncomfortable. I will be returning this product and so will you if you decide to purchase them! Reebok Adjustable Ankle Weight (5 -Pounds)

The package says these weights are adjustable from .5 each to 2.5 each, but each weight has two sand bags that weigh 1.25 pound each. It's not possible to adjust them down to .5 each. Don't even think about calling Reebok to ask why...I spent 15 minutes on several different call centers and didn't get to first base.

me too. I bought them for over a month now. used them a few times (5-6) and I felt them too bulky, they don't stay in one spot, and I may have to modify the design in my winter break. Didn't bother to return them becausde they are not too expansive, I have a sewing machine, and a few good ideas in how to change the design. I just need time...

me too. I bought them for over a month now. used them a few times (5-6) and I felt them too bulky, they don't stay in one spot, and I may have to modify the design in my winter break. Didn't bother to return them becausde they are not too expansive, I have a sewing machine, and a few good ideas in how to change the design. I just need time...

this ankle weights are very uncomfortable they dont wrap around right they suffocate your ankles and leave them super red after working out they rub around like crazy they dont stay in place, please dont buy them they suck.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ankle Weights Ankle Weights Ankle Weights