Sunday 18 July 2010

Letter Trays - desk organizer, tray tower


This product is so inexpensive that I was worried that it would seem terribly cheap and flimsy. However, it's pretty nicely designed. The drawers slide out for easy access, the stand is reasonably sturdy, you can pile it high (I have!) without tipping it over and the feet don't scratch my desk. You do have to put it together without directions--but it wasn't hard to figure out. Also, mine arrived within just a few days of ordering. Sparco 90206 3-Tier Steel Mesh Desk Tray, Black

This item is actually 11-5/8" wide x 13-3/4" deep x 10-5/8" high.



As you can see, it is advertised as 10 3/4" wide x14 1/4"x 11"



I needed it to fit in a cabinet beside my printer and measured the space available for it. The size advertised would have fit, but the item as it actually is will not fit. The packaging on it confirms that it is this model Sparco 90206 and clearly shows the dimensions as the larger ones, not those advertised.



Such a hassle. I'll be sending it back and shopping around some more.



If the size had been correct, I'd give it more stars. It's fine if it had the correct dimensions.

The tray itself is very nice, and I like the mesh material that holds the papers. However, the "legs" were very unbalanced, causing the tray to wobble back and forth every time I tried to use it. I learned that it's possible to manipulate the tray so that it is level if you have a strong friend. ;)

As one of the other reviewers stated, this object is bigger than the dimensions provided. However, as a desk tray, it is a fantastic product. Easy to assemble, the drawers slide smoothly, and it holds papers well.

i loved the three tier desk rack, it was a perfect match for my other mesh accessories. could easily reach for whatever it is that I need simply by placing it to my right or my left and that has made and saved time when I am doing what I am doing and I can place my papers in one tray and find what i am looking for in the other because I have placed it their previously for that purpose. I also make for keeping a nest desk thank you.

This product was the correct dimensions and sturdy. The sliding trays made for easy access. I use one side of it as a bookend and it supports eight one inch binders. The bonus was that it was quick and easy to assemble. Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase.

This product was really a big disappointment. When I opened the package, I found that the some paint on the metal has already fallen off. Worst, after I assembled the letter tray, I found out that it doesn't stand properly on a flat surface. One of the legs stays in the air so the whole thing rocks. Although the material seemed pretty good, I was at large disappointed at the quality of this product. Don't buy. You don't want to go through the trouble of returning like me.

The frame for this tray came damaged. It was scratched and bent, causing the trey the rock. This item is useless as is and I will be seeking a refund. Do yourself a favor and buy something out of a local store. This online return stuff is a headache and waste of time! - Trays - Desk Organizer - Tray Tower'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Letter Trays - desk organizer, tray tower trays Letter Trays - desk organizer, tray tower