Thursday 15 July 2010

Garage Door Remote - garage door opener, one button remote


This opener is as simple as it gets and has only ONE button to open/close ONE garage door - if you need to control more than one door look for other models. It literally takes seconds to program. Just make sure your opener is compatible with SECURITY+ systems, which operate at 315 MHz (purple learn button and purple antenna). This opener has good range and will open my garage door from over a block down the street. I highly recommend this opener if you just need to control a single garage door. Liftmaster 371LM 315MHz Garage Door Remote(See Tech. Details Below)

I don't have experience with any other remote so can't do any comparison.

But this remote works, and have a decent range. However before purchasing make sure that it will work with ur garage door opener.

The garage door remotes were shipped the day after I ordered them. They were in their original, unopened packages as advertised and worked beautifully! Extremely easy transaction - I highly recommend this vendor!

I have purple learn button so I bought the LM371. I pressed the learn button for 6 seconds to erase all previous opener frequencies. Then pressed the learn button once click the LM371, the light flashed and it was done. I did it for 2 more openers and just as easy. Works great everytime, cheap and easy.

The Liftmaster 371LM 315MHz Garage Door Remote could not be any easier to program and works flawlessly. The post office lost this shipment for a few days and Amazon immediately refunded the full price. For value, rapid delivery, and excellent customer service I have come to depend on Amazon.

I ordered it from Amazon and the product arrived quickly(3-4 days) with no shipping charges. Same product in Home Depot was more than double the price Amazon had. It works great. I am very happy and would definitely recommend it. - Liftmaster - One Button Remote - Remote - Garage Door Opener'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garage Door Remote - garage door opener, one button remote one button remote Garage Door Remote - garage door opener, one button remote