Monday 21 June 2010

Weight Bar


I went to Walmart to buy an EZ Curl Bar and they wanted $31.00 with tax. I canceled the order, did an internet search and found this bar for $17.00. It arrived in perfect shape and with both clamps inside. It is solid, balanced and gave me a good workout. I highly recommend it! Champion Barbell 47 x 1-Inch Chrome E-Z Curl Bar

I like the way that this bar handles. It is not too cheap and it has a nice balanced weight to it. The only downside is that it may get corroded in parts eventually but it is a good EZbar for at least two years if you take good care of it. It is the cheapest I have found so far and that is of good quality.

Bar seems fine. Good for the price. Also mine came with spring clips so don't go buy any until you get it. It said it did not come with them in the description so just wait untill you get it before you waste money.

Very sturdy bar, weighs around 10 lbs. Good threading, lots of real-estate to put your hands on. It doesn't say that it comes with collars, but mine came with 1 (one). Packaging was pretty beat up by the time it got to me, so I think the other fell out of the packaging. It's good that I bought a separate standard collar set. Geometry of this bar makes it good for curls, but for hammer curls (palms down) I still much prefer a straight bar. Military press is no problem with this thing either. All in all a nice bar'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weight Bar Weight Bar Weight Bar