Monday 21 June 2010

Textiles - textiles


This very lavish book is an wonderful reference for any student of Indian costume and textiles. Many wonderful color photographs show the interaction of textiles and costume in India. The text has a great deal of information about the historical development of sewn clothing across India. A very useful book! Costumes and Textiles of Royal India

I bought this book at the textile museum in Washington, D.C. many years ago and it fascinated me. The book was lovingly researched and the pictures are a treasure, along with the very interesting copy. I have actually had people ask me if I would be interested in parting with it. If you want to learn something deeper about Indian culture, buy this book and enjoy. - Textiles'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Textiles - textiles textiles Textiles - textiles