Tuesday 15 June 2010

Wacom Pen


I love my pen and touch! I have carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis and as a digital and web design student, using the mouse to work in my Adobe software was making my condition much worse. Since I got my (factory refurbished) Wacom Tablet I have felt a real improvement in my hands. I have disconnected my mouse altogether and put it away. I find the touch doesn't work as efficiently as the pen on the tablet, but touch pads never do, so this was not unexpected. The pen is easy to use, responsive and wide enough for an "old" lady to use comfortably even with swollen, half numb fingers. Next to going back to school, I'd say this is one of the best investments I've made.

One drawback. There is a heavy duty loop tab on the side to store the pen, but I have to set down and pick up my pen frequently and it's inconvenient to try to push the pen into the snug loop each time, so I have lined a cup with some static free foam to cushion the pen and set it in the cup until I am finished working for the day. It would be helpful if there was a pen rest to lay the pen on temporarily when setting it down for a few moments to add text to a layout, etc.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with my Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch.Wacom CTH460 Bamboo Pen & Touch Tablet (Factory Refurbished) Wacom Bamboo Replacement Nib Set (5 Pieces - Black) For CTL460, CTH460, CTH461, CTH661, INTUOS4'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wacom Pen Wacom Pen Wacom Pen