Tuesday 15 June 2010

Rain Poncho - rainwear


While a good product, this rain poncho is HUGE. So yes, if you are 300 pounds this will fit you. But if you are an average size, this will be enormous. The picture shows a woman with her arms down by her side, and you can't see the rest of the poncho bunched up in the back, because obviously less people would purchase it. If I had known it would be this big, I wouldn't have purchased it. Adult Rain Poncho for Men or Women by totes

I live in the desert southwest and have no need of a raincoat or rain gear but when I travel to a rainy place, it is handy to have this rain poncho. It is lightweight, takes little room in the luggage and does the trick

Great to toss in the car or in luggage when going on a trip. I like that this poncho is so compact, perfect for when you're trying to travel light. Durable enough that you can reuse it multiple times without an issue.

I bought this product for my little sister who moved to Japan to work...It is the rainy season and she walks to the school she works too...She loves the poncho!!! The poncho did not take very long getting there, that is very VERY important to us, we both live overseas her in Japan and me in Italy...Ordering with Amazon has been an incrediable experiance! GREAT Poncho!!! It is pleasently protective...Its better if your short because otherwise the water will splash you a bit into your boots...OR do like I did get the bubble umbrella to keep a lot of the wate off!! - Rainwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rain Poncho - rainwear rainwear Rain Poncho - rainwear