Monday 28 June 2010

Tommy Hilfiger


Received this watch as a gift from my wife, so for that reason its special. I like the fit of it, especially the rubber watchband. The band has the traditional two loops to hold the sleeve into place. I have had the watch for a year now, and one of them just ripped. The factory battery just died as well after one year. My only real complaint on this watch is the lighting. It has the illuminated coverings on the hands and numbers, and when they work they are sufficient. The problem is that they usually dont work and I cant seem to figure out why. The nice thing about the watch is that its a good functional and attractive watch for the money. Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790485 Black Rubber Strap Watch

I got this watch because of the rubber belt and the dial looked very attractive. I am pleased with the watch so far.. i have used it in skiing and other sports activities.. but the crystal and body quality are great.. not even one scratch until now. I strongly recommend this product.

I have owned two Hilfiger watches. Both lasted less than a year. The first watch stem fell out. After paying $12.00 and the cost to ship it to their repair service for warranty repair, it was declined and an estimate to fix the watch was emailed back. (double the original purchase price of the watch). When asked for an explanation why they wouldn't honor their warranty, they replied their "experts" determined it was not defective, I must have abused it. I didn't think so, but maybe.



Well shame on me, I bought another one. This one apparently leaked...it had water in it. Same story on the warranty, including the high cost to repair. I must have got it wet...duh! It's a waterproof watch...I was washing my hands!.



Never again....caveat emptor.

I bought this watch as a gift for my cousin. It's sporty, sufficiently heavy and stylish. My cousin was very happy with it and it seems to have become his favorite watch. Very good value for the money.

When it has came down to Tommy Hilfiger, they've known how to please the everyday person in clothing, but surprisingly with watches as well. That shows well for men with this 17890485 black rubber strap watch. It has the convience for any watch shopper is looking for a simple style, The rubber strap feels very comfortable on the wrist, and is easy to setup compared to fancier watches on the market. I found it to be very comfortable, and sporty for any man on a budget, whom also wants to be fashionable and stylish with the everyday worker. It really works well for me, and for anyone who is looking for a nice watch at a inexpensive price. Tommy Hilfiger does make nice watches, and this one handles well as a great and simple buy for any man, but also who wants their watch to be simple and sporty as possible.



Price: B



Convience: B



Overall: B

I recently purchased 4 watches not including this one. The others were Wenger, Timex, and Fossil watches. However, this Hilfiger watch is my favorite. I love the fit, the look, and price. I only wish I would have purchsed this one first for I would not have bought the others

I have just received the watch and I am in love with it. It's all what I was looking for. Not too small, not too big, it's elegant and very fashionable. I was a little bit concern about the rubber band, but its very comfortable and looks very good too. I am completely satisfy and I recommend these product to very one.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger