Monday 28 June 2010

Phone - phone, pouch


I purchased this tool pouch looking for ways to lighten my load and versatility. I am an electrician by trade and this pouch fits the bill perfectly. I found the constuction of the pouch to be robust yet not bulky the flat bottom is key to it's usefullness as it does not tip over when I set it down on a flat surface, plus the handle is perfect for hanging from the top of my ladder, scissor lift or jlg via hook or large cable/cord cuff keeping my tools within easy reach but not hanging from my hips or shoulders thus saving my back. The number of tool pockets and their shape placement and design has worked very well for me, I have a similar pouch from Makita and have stopped using it now that I have this one. This pouch also can be worn as a traditional tool pouch using the tool belt provided, I personaly have not found this necessary. Great tool pouch! Dead On DOP-54017 Utility Tool Pouch

Je suis un tech à Montréal pour une cie de tél. Le pouch qu'elle fournie est comment dire, de la merde. J'en ai essayé une couple dans les dernières années et aucun n'accotait celui-là. Il est parfait pour l'usage quotidien, très léger, bien construit pis y'a de la yeule. Il est vraiment bien conçu avec des poches de différentes grosseurs et placer aux bons endroits. Bref, tout l'équipement que j'ai besoin sur une base régulière y trouve son endroit. Une critique sur le do-54017 m'avait déjà convaincu, mais j'ai opté pour le dop-54017 puisqu'il semble plus solide et durable. Pour ce qui est de la ceinture, elle est très confortable et solide. Le seul hic est sa trop grande longueur et que le pouch se promène trop dessus. Mais 20$ de cordonnier m'a permis de la raccourcir, de mettre un bloqueur, d'ajouter un trou pour mettre une sangle et autres ajustements divers.



Well done Dead On! You should approach phone companies for an exclusive contract. The pouch they gave to their employees is obsolete and more expensive than this one.. - Phone - Pouch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Phone - phone, pouch phone Phone - phone, pouch