Wednesday 9 June 2010

Thermal Underwear - thermal underwear, neck warmers


This is lightweight, warm, breathable--perfect for running outdoors on a cold winter day. You can easily pull this over your mouth or even your nose depending on the wind, temperature, etc. I live in the Northeast, and when it's really cold (below 15 degrees) I pull this over my mouth and breath through my mouth instead of my nose so I have warmer air coming in. It works great, and I don't feel the cold as much.



For everyday use it is a good way to keep out drafts on a cold winter day. The fabric is very soft to the touch and will not irritate your skin. It really is plush fleece.



I have used lots of neckwarmers and really like this one.



Update January 5, 2011: In single digit weather, instead of putting on the neckwarmer first, and then putting on my running jacket, I now put the jacket on first and the neckwarmer over the collar of the jacket. This more effectively seals in my body heat and stops drafts. Seirus Innovation Polar Plush Neck-Up,Black,Adult

There's nothing more uncomfortable than riding motorcycles on a cold day and having your neck exposed. Freezing chin and neck are just darned irritating.



I've tried those neoprene face shields, and although they keep the cold out, the feeling of snot and saliva mixing in them after awhile is just a little yukky. The plush neck-up allows me to cover just my neck, a portion of my chin, or pull it up to cover my nose and everything below.



The soft plush feels good, and dries very quickly. It packs small enough to stuff in a quart ziplock bag, so these just get stuffed in a side pocket on my tank bag and forgotten until they're needed. A perfect solution to a chilling question!

Bought these for the kids and they love them. Perfect for keeping snow off our little sledders necks. warm, perfect size to pull over the nose and mouth on really cold days. Works for our kids and adults, so the size is not an issue at all.

A nice cheap gaiter that is decent quality. It will keep your neck warm... I got mine for riding my motorcycle on chilly days, and it serves the purpose. It's maybe a bit shorter than I would like... would prefer a bit more coverage. But it's adequate and a good deal for the sub- $5.00 price.

Bought these for a Colorado trip and they came fast and worked well! Just fine thickness for 0 degrees. If colder than that there are other full face coverings. These worked fine for the temps we had on our trip and at this price I bought a few! - Neck Warmers - Thermal Underwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Thermal Underwear - thermal underwear, neck warmers thermal underwear Thermal Underwear - thermal underwear, neck warmers