Wednesday 9 June 2010

Digital Camera Battery - camera battery, camera batteries


I got one of these batteries with my camera. I made the mistake and thought it was rechargible. This is not a rechargible battery, it does have a long battery life, I brought it on 4 trips with me before it died. The problem with this battery is that it does not leave you with a lot of warning that it is going to die. The battery light flashes and the camera cuts off. Best to always pack a spare as you have no way of checking how much battery is left. Do not leave the battery in the camera when and if you use the docking station as I have heard it will drain the battery. Kodak MAX CRV3 Lithium Battery

I purchased the rechargeable set and the battery never held a charge for more that a few pictures. This battery has held up for several months without the awful delay that the rechargeable has. This is by far the best battery for the Koday Easyshare camera.

I had this battery for over a year and thought it was rechargable. It wasn't and I used it in my docking station anyways, and it just now died. It has lasted over a year. and i paid alot more for another brand that I doubt will last as long. I will buy this again.

My mom loves these batteries. I've tried to get her to use rechargables, and she's also tried a variety of alkaline batteries. However, she insists these are vastly more convenient than rechargeables and last so much longer than alkalines that she only needs to pack one spare, on long trips.



(...)

This battery came with my Easy Share 4900 when I bought it in August of 2002. I use my camera a lot and it is now April 2003 and it just died. However, I didn't have much notice when it did.I've had other digital cameras and used the rechargable niimh or alkalines and they usually lasted 1 month. These lasted 9 months!I don't understand the other reviews where people said they didn't last long.

This Kodak CRV3 Lithium Battery pack simply consists of two Lithium AA batteries packaged together into one unit. This makes it convenient to travel with. The pack has a 3200 mAh capacity (from Kodak's data sheet on their website). It will last quite a while, then you throw it away and buy another one. You can also use regular AA's, or individual Lithium AA's...depending on the price, they may be a better deal.



But the best deal is to pick up a NiMH RECHARGEABLE battery pack from Kodak. It is the same shape and size as this CRV3 disposable one, but you can recharge it up to 1000 times. The rechargeable has a 2100 mAh capacity, meaning it will die in about 2/3 of the time the CRV3 will run, but it is (essentially) free to recharge and reuse again and again. You want model number KAA2HR.



That's all there is to it. Hope this review helps, as I know people have been asking for the specific capacities of the batteries (which can be found on the technical data sheets on Kodak's site). In the end, you will not be disappointed with the CRV3 as a power source, but just be sure to consider the alternatives if you are looking to save some money.

There is a cheaper alternative battery for the CRV3. W-Mart sells it. You see, the CRV3 actually contains two AA Lithium batteries packaged together. You will not see that unless you open one up. W-Mart sells it for $9.83. For the same price you can get 4 AA Energizer Lithiums. You then use two at a time. That means 1/2 the price of one CRV3. I was able to shoot 191 pictures, some using flash & LCD screen on with my Kodak Z812is, but this approach cuts your cost in half.

This battery is NOT rechargable!! So what?It replaces two AA batteries. Easier to load, less fumbling.I use it in my Olympus D40 and they last a lot longer than any two regular batteries I have tried. I will continue to use them.I don't think that rechargables are worth the trouble. - Battery - Camera Battery - Camera Batteries - Kodak'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Camera Battery - camera battery, camera batteries battery Digital Camera Battery - camera battery, camera batteries