Wednesday 16 June 2010

Screen Protectors - accessory export, screen protectors


I received these today and I was very disappointed. I am not sure if they sent me the wrong ones or if the listed photo is incorrect. The ones I have are square and only fit the little square viewing area but the photo shows it going all the from the keyboard to the top. Also they do no apply well and did not come with any instructions. When I applied it, it was very bubbly and the paper tab that is used to hold on to it while applying would not come off without leaving paper behind.As for the seller, my item was shipped fast and I received it within 5 days and the packaging was in excellent condition. I have ordered from this seller in the past with no problems, however I do not recommend this product. 3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Palm Pixi

The screen protector arrived in a timely manner and was please with them from the start in knowing that I was going to protect my screen from dirt dust and the usual everyday grime. The protectors are 2/3 times thicker that what the cover you device comes with out of the box new. Installlation is stright forward and the directions are clear for the install. The down side of the product is personal skill level. You have to get the edges perfectly lined up with no room for errow and that the ear hole in the protecter is punched out but the waste is sometimes still stuck in the protector and must be removed before the install. After placing the protector on the screen, start from the center and work out to remove all the bubbles. The screen protector has worked well for over a month and has not slipped or pealed up/off. This is a good product and I recomend it

Although the screen protectors cover the whole screen, protect the screen from scratches, and don't interfere with the touch-screen, I couldn't get air bubbles out. The air bubbles on the screen did interfere with image quality.

I received these a few days ago and also think they sent me the wrong ones. They are too big and fit the entire phone, including the keyboard. I tried cutting it but then it wouldn't adhere properly. I tossed one but will hang on to the other two for other gadgets I own. But the photo is misleading as they do not fit my palm pixi at all. - Screen Protectors - Accessory Export'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protectors - accessory export, screen protectors accessory export Screen Protectors - accessory export, screen protectors