Thursday 24 June 2010

Sauna The Pounds Off - it works, sauna suit


I have purchased other Sauna Suits in the past but like the name "Everlast" this one is by far the best quality. Others have been poorly put together at the seams (underarm, crotch) that they rip and tear. This one takes a liking and keeps on ticking. I needed to make weight for a competition and was over my weight by 15 lbs. I began my cardio routine with the sauna suit for about 4 days and when I weighted in, I had lost 15 lbs. Use caution when using the suit though, it is very stressful for your body to lose that much weight in such a short period of time. Everlast Deluxe EVA Sauna Suit (X-Large/XX-Large, Black)

I won't lie this sauna suit did work really well. Only problem is that it ripped on me after three times of using it. I would suggest, you get a least a whole size bigger . Ripped from armpit area. Still get a nother one , just bigger size.

Its very bulky. The plastic is quite uncomfortable but I believe all of the sauna suits are. Yet, this plastic is thicker than other sauna suits and I just can't keep it on as long as the other ones. I will go back to my old sauna suit that has much softer plastic. Overall it does the job. The amount of water dripping from your limbs is insane when you put this on and get on the elliptical. The plastic is just too uncomfortable and too stiff to wear everytime I get on my elliptical.

It didn't rip and the fit was ok. I can't imagine this plastic ripping unless the person is like doing acrobats...or they purchased the wrong size.

While this product provided the anticipated result--sweat--it tore on the very first 30 minute exercise routine (walking on a treadmill). That does not, in my opinion, demonstrate a quality product. Everlast Deluxe EVA Sauna Suit (X-Large/XX-Large, Black) - It Works - Cheap - 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - Sauna Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sauna The Pounds Off - it works, sauna suit it works Sauna The Pounds Off - it works, sauna suit