Thursday 24 June 2010

Propane Adapter - propane adapter, bbs


I used the adapter about ten times to fill my gas airsoft revolver and first the gas was not going into the gun properly and second the tip on the adapter broke off and so now its garbage. i am very very disappointed in this adapter and would not recommend buying or using this propane adapter. Soft Air Firepower Propane Adapter for Green Gas Guns

I purchased this item to use with my green gas airsoft pistol. Upon receiving the item I was initially impressed with the appearance of quality. This quality appearance does not translate to actual quality. I began using it and within 10 fills of my magazine the tip of the nozzle broke off. I was completely shocked because I did not use any more pressure than was necessary. It is now completely unusable and I have no way of repairing the item. I am not impressed.

This adapter works well, with no leaks. Caution!! If you plan on shooting indoors with propane, be aware that sulfur is added to propane gas to make it STINK. Will make your house stink like rotten eggs!!!

Well this propane adapter is full steel and is great. No leaks and no breaking but be careful putting in the propane because the propane goes fast. But even though i love this propane adapter i do recommend using it only outdoors because the sulfur in the propane will make a weird gas smell. So i highly recommend this product because it save 90% of regular gas and propane is a lot cheaper. - Ammo - Propane Adapter - Gas - Bbs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Propane Adapter - propane adapter, bbs gas Propane Adapter - propane adapter, bbs