Saturday 12 June 2010

Poster


The poster quality it top-notch and beautiful; you can see every detail of Chris Evan's face. It's nice that there aren't any dates or movie information on the poster to detract from the actual image.



The product itself is professional, but I have a few quips about the shipping. PosterRevolution has great customer service, however, their packaging for unframed posters is lacking. My first shipment was damaged by USPS, but they sent me another one, free of charge. It too was damaged during shipment. As a seller of art prints myself, I know from experience that regular thin poster-hugging tubes and triangular tubes still are more likely to be damaged during transit. A good solution is to have a small tube in a larger tube with room for it to move around. More costly, but less chances of damage to the poster in the long run.



So if you're getting an unframed poster, just be aware that it may be damaged by the carrier. The company has graciously given me a refund in the end and I tried to fix the creases of the poster using an iron and heavy books. Still noticeable, but not as obvious as before. Captain America: The First Avenger Movie Chris Evans Poster Print - 22x34 Movie Poster Print, 22x34

I Got This About 4 Days After I Ordered It. Poster Revolution Shipped It In A Very Well Protected Poster Revolution Tube, And Wrapped It In Paper As Well. I Loved The Movie So Much, The Poster Looks Great On My Wall. The Picture Doesn't Do It Justice. I Looks Much Better In Person. If You Liked Captain America & Your A Smart Buyer, BUY THIS!!!! Thankyou Poster Revolution!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Poster Poster Poster