Saturday 12 June 2010

Gift Card


Like the other review has stated, I had the same problem. I had purchased four $100 cards for my boys stockings for Christmas and all cards and a zero balance on it. After many calls and getting the run round I had enough of this company and also threatened with a lawyer I got most of my money back. I would never buy from them again. The cards showed up later then they were suppose to, they were all scratched up and they didn't work. GameStop Gift Card

I had no problems with card balances, and the cards arrived within 3 days.



Of course, I as worried about these two things listening to other reviews, but it turns out that everything worked out great!

With how fast the internet is and even the US mail system, I was so very disappointed with my purchase of a GameStop gift card through Amazon. It took over a week before it finally arrived. --For a last minute person like me, not a good choice. Next time, I'm just sending a regualar Amazon gift card. It's instant.

You pay $25 and you get $25. Can't get ripped off with this item. It took longer then expected to come in the mail. I mean, com'on. Put it in an envelope...address it and send it. Why would it take two weeks to get to me?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gift Card Gift Card Gift Card