Saturday 12 June 2010

Cinderella - role play


My daughter loves this dress! It's hard to get her to take it off. So far she has spilled lots of food on it and colored it with markers. All the stains come out when I wash the dress. It has gotten a few pulls in the fabric because she is pretty rough with it, but it is holding up really well overall. Great dress at an affordable price! Blue Cinderella Princess Dress up Costume Medium (3-5yrs)

I bought this to give my 4-year-old granddaughter on a recent visit and we had to act out the whole Cinderella story five times in one weekend! Her mom and I played the female roles, and her daddy, of course, was the prince. I also bought her "glass slippers" from Disney to complete the costume. I can't tell you how thrilled she was. She's very petite, so I was concerned if the dress would be huge on her, but it was on the big side of okay and she should be able to use it for a long time. As other reviewers have said, the material is soft and stretchy. We put her ballerina tutu under it to make it puff out. If you want a Cinderella dress, this is the one to buy.

Based on the other reviews of Little Adventures dresses, I was pleased to find a washable princess dress but this dress has not held up. After the second washing, the bodice tore along the seam. I mended it but I can already see other places where the seams are coming undone. Also, the skirt is a very light, whispy material which easily gets little pulls in it. My daughter likes her hand-me down Disney dress better because of its weight (feels more royal), so I guess I'll be hand-washing that one some more. - Role Play'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cinderella - role play role play Cinderella - role play