Saturday 26 June 2010

Motorcycle - tool bags, motorcycle


I like to keep some tools in each vehicle. I hate it when something simple needs to be done and I have to go searching all over for tools. So I get a tool roll and visit Harbor Freight to load it up. I have a "Bucket Boss" tool roll but I think this one is better and it's less expensive. The clasps are easier to use and the construction seems to be at least as good. The little compartments are handy but I don't use them for sockets, there are not enough and they are not ideal size plus it would be hard to get the sockets out. I keep sockets on a little organizer they came with tucked into one of the wide openings in the roll. I have a set of combination wrenches, 3/8 and 1/4 socket set, pliers, screwdriver with a bunch of tips, some extensions, a wobble joint, and a few other things in mine in the back of my bimmer. I have room for more stuff.



The nice thing about tool rolls is they take up a lot less space than a tool box and the tools don't rattle around. Custom LeatherCraft 1173 32-Pocket Socket Tool Roll Pouch

I purchased this tool roll to carry on my motorcycle when I go on longer rides. It works really well. It holds all the tools I would ever need to do on the road repairs and more. It is easily bungeed to my bike, I would recommend it to any rider.

This tool roll up is great for holding a good number of tools. I use it to hold a full set of ratcheting wrenches, a socket wrench and sockets, pliers, and a few other tools to carry in my Pontiac Solstice. It keeps them organized and neat and does not take up much space at all. Solid construction and good utility make for a good product.

I also bought this to carry tools on my Motorcycle. I tend to carry too many tools, and my tool box would barely close any more. I ordered this roll up hoping it would hold the tools, and take up less space than the box. It worked out perfectly. I got all my tools in it, and it rolled up so tight, indeed it took less space. Win-win.



As someone else mentioned, you will be challenged to carry a whole socket set in this. I don't see any way for tools to wiggle out while this is rolled up. I mention that, because reviewers of other brands have mentioned tools falling out of bags. The bag is made of some pretty tough canvas, or canvas like material. Looks like it will last a good long while. Once you roll it up, easily adjustable straps snap shut to hold it. Then you carry it with the built in handle.

Just what I wanted for a portable tool kit for my small car. Plenty of room for the tools I need to carry and the socket pockets work well. Rolls up nicely and secures well with snap buckles. I'm happy with the product. Worth the purchase price.

they fit all sorts of folders to Swiss knives , even the champ , got my nice led flash lights in there , oil in the socket compartment and even a compact sharpener and Swiss diamond sharpener . the pockets range in size from large to tiny , perfect for all sorts of folders . Knife catalog collection dream product . Built like a TANK A Plus Quality and A plus to Amazon .





For compact tools to POCKET knife collection all sized this is #1 - Tool Bags - Tool Bag - Bag - Motorcycle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorcycle - tool bags, motorcycle bag Motorcycle - tool bags, motorcycle