Saturday 26 June 2010

cats - cats


My brother and I gave this to our Mom for Mother's Day and she loved it. It's heavier than I expected and seems like it won't break easily because of that. Very pretty. She likes the neutral colors, that way she can wear it with anything. Crystal Deco Dual Black Kitty Cat White Gold Plated Pendant Necklace Jewelry

Bought this for my 13-yr old for Christmas - we have two black cats, one small and one larger so this was a perfect fit.



I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and size. It is a bit larger than I had expected based on the photos (which is a good thing - I didn't want something you needed a magnifying glass to see the details) and the crystals REALLY sparkle. Looks much more expensive than it was. The pictures don't do it justice. Chain takes it below the collarbone.



Would highly recommend for the pre-teen set and older, including adults. Might be a bit big and sophisticated for little girls (under 10-11). - Cats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


cats - cats cats cats - cats