Wednesday 23 June 2010

Hot Yoga - hot yoga, yoga towel


I didn't notice any other reviews for this item, so I thought I would go ahead and leave a review. This is a fantastic yoga towel and a great value. It performs as well as pricier versions, but for a fraction of the cost. It is absorbent, and didn't slip during my bikram yoga classes. I would definitely recommend this product. Microfiber Skidless Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x72" with Carry Bag + Gift Box Blue Color

I love it, I do practice Bikram Yoga so a skidless mat is a must I have another from lululemon and I wanted to get an extra because I go everyday.. such a great buy this is as good as the pricey one but a better price

I have seen similar items advertised for $60+, so I was initially attracted to this mat because of the bargain price. I have used it during a 1.5 hour handstand workshop and it performed flawlessly. It stuck like glue to the yoga mat and never slipped (which I appreciated while I was on my hands upside down.) I don't know personally about the brand name mats, but I can't expect they perform 3 times as well to justify the price. This one is a true bargain and I got it in two days with the cheap shipping cost. Excellent service from the seller, too. Highly recommended!

This towel works very much like the more expensive hot yoga towels. It is not as absorbent as the other brands but it's still ok. The biggest problem is that the towel color bleeds terribly in the wash. Only wash the towel with dark colors or you will regret it. This has not gotten better over time. - Hot Yoga - Yoga Towel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hot Yoga - hot yoga, yoga towel yoga towel Hot Yoga - hot yoga, yoga towel