Tuesday 8 June 2010

Brioni Made In Italy - summer suit, suit


I had been uncertain when I bought this suit, as I had never purchased suits over the Internet before. Also, between the time I ordered the suit and it arrived, I had found questionable reviews of the vendor.



I was pleasantly surprised that the suit arrived in very good condition, and was of a very high grade. The local clothing store that I had tailor the suit to me, said that if they were to carry the Gino Valentino label, they would sell it at the top end of their product range.



(And dang, I look good in a 3-piece!) Gino Valentino Vested Mens Suit Made in Italy Australian Worsted Merino Wool / Silk 150's Canvas Front Jacket + Flat Front Pants + Vest 3 Button 3pc Three Button Business Suit Charcoal Stripe (44 Regular)

I'm not a big suit wearer as I work in industry for a living and don't have a lot of opportunities for dress-up, but after attending a recent wedding AND a funeral, I decided I needed to start looking for a second suit. I had looked at a couple of mid-range clothing stores and everything in the price range I was shopping just hung so cheaply. Disappointed, I gave up on the idea for a while...until I signed onto Amazon, just on a hunch. I saw some great looking suits at some fantastic prices, but how could I not be skeptical. I mean, I'm old enough to know that if it sounds to good to be true, it mostly likely is, right? Well, I am so glad I took the chance and ordered this suit. It looks, feels, and fits FANTASTIC! I just ordered my sport coat size (46L) and this thing fits perfectly. I will not hesitate to send friends and family this way for their future purchases. Thanks for everything!

It has the right drop, the cut was shapely but not to trim, the jacket has a nice hang and fits well across the shoulders, and the linen is good quality. The attention to detail is high with a high quality of construction, the stitching is excellent, and the hidden finishes are well done!!

It is a truly great quality product by a very good seller and cooperative customer service. It arrived on time and well packed. Sizing was very good. Just make sure what size fits you best. The only draw back about everything is that you pay for the shipping if you are retuning or exchanging the products which does not apply if you are buying from a store. However the good price makes for that unless you decide you do not want it. Then you will be losing time and little money. I just ask the seller to offer free shiping two ways to encourage more customers to buy through them. The advertised listing price is too much compared with the reality. My estmate of the original price can just be $50 - 100 more than the final sale price!

Best wishes.

Adel - Summer Suit - Suit - Suits - Highly Recommended'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Brioni Made In Italy - summer suit, suit highly recommended Brioni Made In Italy - summer suit, suit