Tuesday 8 June 2010

Not Worth The Time - arch supports, foot care


The Arch supports are better than I was expecting. The selectable inserts are better than they look. I have been having pain in the heel and the arch just before the heel for the last year or so. I have used other gels and arch supports over the counter products with little help. These surprised me even more after seeing them in person. They look like they are weak and offer very little support, however the function was much better. The pain in me arch and heels almost completly stopped in just a couple days of use. I am on my feet over 12+ hours a day and they have made this much easier to do. After a few weeks of using in my shoes on even very uneven ground the pain is still 95% reduced. Pain I had after standing up after down time is also mostly non existant. These come with three choices of adjustability , by the addition of wedges that insert in the underside of the pad. I have only used the heavy wedges in these , and have not tried the lower ones as they just look like too slight of a change. I am glad I tried these and at this price I would suggest them to others. Dr Scholl's Adjustable Arch Pain Relief Orthotics, Men's 8-13, 1-Pair Packages (Pack of 2)

I am always wary of "dr. shcoll's" products as being nothing more than overblown marketing. I decided to give this item a try after reading a few of the positive reviews on this website ...



I was surprised that they really do help! It is not a 'cure' (of course), and there is still an issue of nighttime pain, but these really, truly help when I wear them during the day. Give it a try.

while not terrible uncomfortable, i find the arch support in the wrong place for my feet; the support feels too low and too much in the center to properly support my arch. thankfully they have a money-back guarantee, so if you buy them, make sure you keep your receipt, just in case they don't fit your specific foot.

My husband has had flat feet for 85 years. In addition, the bones in his feet have shifted making every step extremely painful. He's tried a lot of different arch supports, but these are by far the best he has ever found for holding his flat arch up. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

i had really bad foot pain due to the flat soled shoes i have been using for years now. the item comes with light,medium, and firm support inserts for the orthotics thou i felt that anything other then firm was not enough.



i have never tried Orthotics before so i did not know what to expect when i put them in my shoes. they fit snugly in my size 13 shoe and when i tried them out for an 8 hour shift at work it felt like i had only worked 4 of those 8 hours... usually my feet are killing my but the time im done.



thank you Dr Scholl's for a GREAT product!

Aging is not fun. For no reason I started to get a pain in my foot. Normally pains have always worked them self out and gone away. Not this time. I would imagine custom orthotics are better, but for this price it is working for me just fine.

This product works wonderfully. I bought them for my husband who starting a new job where he stands all day. He used complain about his feet hurting and since he has been wearing the arch pain relief orthotics, he is not experiencing any pain. I'm thinking on buying a pair for myself.

These are the absolute best inserts for me. My doctor suggested I try arch supports and see if I could find some that helped, and these are perfect (on the red, most firm insert). I have large feet for a woman (size 10 wide), so I get the Men's insoles. Some shoes won't fit well with the inserts in place (as is the case with any insert), but for me it's well worth it. I can't find these in stores anymore, so I'm ordering them off Amazon as long as I can. These are also nice because they weigh less than the gel arch supports, which is helpful with some shoes.

Flat feet, arch and heel has been hurting when walking for Months. Tried several 'jel' inserts that were comfortable but did not help me. THESE DO!



If I go a day without wearing these I can feel the aches coming back. These are about half the length of your shoe but they still stay put without slopping.



3 levels of arch support and at first it feels like a ball under your arch that leads to 'happy feet'. 2 pair even.



Excellent product. - Foot Care - Dr Scholls - Arch Pain - Arch Supports'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Not Worth The Time - arch supports, foot care arch pain Not Worth The Time - arch supports, foot care