Friday 21 May 2010

Military Apparel - tactical, duty belt


OK anyone that is thinking purchases this item pass on it and find something else.



1. The belt is extremely thin not like pictured as a regular thick duty belt.



2. The pouches tore because they are very thin and I put a pack of cigarettes in

the medium sized pocket and while running with this belt on the I lost my

cigarettes because the bottom of the pouch ripped out at the seem because

they are thin and very cheaply made.



3. The item is misrepresented in the photo and in my opinion it is also

misrepresented in the description too.



This is mt honest opinion stated by me for the purpose of a review of a product. Deluxe Black Nylon Swat Belt - Law Enforcement - Tactical - Military Apparel - Duty Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Military Apparel - tactical, duty belt tactical Military Apparel - tactical, duty belt