Friday 21 May 2010

Digital Notepad - dot paper, digital pen


This are great notebooks to use with your Livescribe Pulse pen. Each notebook contains 100 sheets or 200 large format pages and should be sufficient for a lot of note taking. The quality of paper and binding is high and these are very durable notebooks. Livescribe numbers their notebooks from 1 to 8 so for anyone who is a moderate note taker it will be a while before all notebooks are used up and need to be archived. Livescribe ANA-00018 Single Lined 100 Page 5-8 Notebook - 4 Pack (Spiral-Bound)

Every time I take out my Livescribe pen and write on the paper, it wows me. It makes perfect reproductions of my notes and records the conversation of my meetings accurately. All of the little softbuttons at the bottom of the page work fine - record/pause/stop, etc... The notebook is just like any other college-ruled spiral bound, with the pages micro-perfed so you can rip them out if you want to. I have found nothing wrong with this product except that now I can't decide if I should get more spirals or go with some of the smaller bound journals... :-D

The caution is that when I received this 4 pack, it was notebooks 5-8 in the series (not 1-4 as stated in the description). This is not a problem for me since these are the first notebooks that I have ordered. I have submitted a correction to Amazon for the title and description, so hopefully this will be taken care of soon.

This pen has changed the way I take notes and has immensely advanced my abilities as a student and a manager. I never miss a beat, even if I do no more than mark a highlight I can go back to the precise moment in time and practically relive the moment. The notebooks are great quality and cost little or no more than regular paper. The pen lasts all day and can hold every minute. When I play back the sound through my PC it sounds like it was recorded in a studio, especially if I use the headphones.



If I had any complaint it would be that the software is a bit primitive, totally functional but for instance there is no means to select more than one session at a time for uploading or removing from the pen. Still haven't figure out how to print my own paper says I need a special postscript printer or something, I made a scan of a page just for curiosity and it worked, there are indicators that work is being done to advance this software so I can wait. Great product.

The features of the pen would be great if they worked consistently. I have repeatedly contacted technical support for LiveScribe both by email and then by phone. I have been directed to complete a series of commands and obtain information and forward it to them, the list of information they requested was unbelieveable. What I considered interesting was at no point did tech support attempt to walk me through resolution of this product. The issue I am having is that the pen does not consistently transfer data to the computer. A error message comes up that says, contact tech support. This is a very pricey item and a great disappointment.



I have now been contacted by tech support and this product seems to be working much better. Thanks Brian!

This is my second set of books, so I'm delighted that they have made numbers 5 - 8 available. They are sturdy books; the paper is of good quality and, since I haven't succeeded yet in printing this special paper, I'm tickled that the price for the books is so reasonable. (Don't buy these if you're not using them for the Livescribe Smartpen. You can find plain notebooks that will be cheaper for that, but this special paper is fairly and reasonably priced for using the Smartpen, in my opinion.) This pen has really improved my productivity and the accuracy of my notes. Love it.

Assuming you're buying these to use with the Livescribe pen, these things are perfect and have everything you'd ever want. Don't buy these for use with normal pens or pencils. You'll be wasting your money.

Me ha servido mucho, como no lo habia pensado, es practico, util y sin tanta complicacion, llevo meses usandolo y aun no gasto el 10% de la memoria, excelente producto, tambien los cuadernos me han servido muchisimo, apenas he gastado 5 hojas y tengo mucha, muchisima informacion en mi computadora, siento que ahora me siento mas seguro de interpretar las charlas con mis clientes, aun meses despues de haberlas tenido

I got the Livescribe pen and notebooks to help my son who has a visual processing learning difference- neither the paper nor the pen worked properly and it was not worth the money. I would not recommend this product. - Digital Notes - Dot Paper - Digital Pen - Smart Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Notepad - dot paper, digital pen smart pen Digital Notepad - dot paper, digital pen