Saturday 15 May 2010

Garter Belt - lingerie, sexy lingerie


I ordered the plus size, and was at the lower end of the spectrum (5'6" and 175 lbs), but I like it but think if I were any bigger the set might be uncomfortable. I normally wear a size 14, sometimes 16 pants, if that helps. Other than that, great deal and good product. Lace Garter Belt and G-String Set (One Size: S-L/White)

As other reviewers have stated, this garter and G-string set isn't scratchy; rather, they are soft, which makes them so nice to wear.



I got this set in black, and I love to pair it with both black seamed stockings and nude seamed stockings. Nearly-nude looks great with this set as well. The look created is just very cute and sexy.



What I love the most about these is that I'm a big believer that wearing sexy lingerie underneath a great outfit will make you feel very sexy and confident; I'll even go so far as to say it very much puts you in touch with your femininity, and it helps to bring out who you are as a woman. Having said that, if your lingerie is scratching away at you and driving you crazy, it tends to detract from how lovely you feel!



With these being soft and easy to wear, I feel effortlessly sexy. While I'm in no way opposed to sacrificing a tiny bit of comfort to gain a lot of sexiness and beauty, it's great to find lingerie that gives you the best of both worlds.



Get these, wear them and enjoy!!

This garter belt is lightweight and comfortable. The lace is soft, but not the best quality. The adjuster in the back isn't fancy either (it's essentially identical to the hook on removable shoulder straps on a bra). The clasps are plastic and don't work very well. You really have to force them closed or else they will come undone. Overall this product is cheap and easy to wear, but the clasps aren't very good.

Excellent garter..i recommend to get the white stockings as well (sold seperately) but the thong was a tad big for me, seems like its a size M/L... but the garter's straps were very easy to adjust to any size from the back..=)..loved it! - Exotic Apparel - Lingerie - Sexy Lingerie - Super Sexy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garter Belt - lingerie, sexy lingerie sexy lingerie Garter Belt - lingerie, sexy lingerie