Saturday 15 May 2010

Folder Accessories - avery, file


Have used Avery's sheet protectors for years. They do not attract atmosphere like some other brands. And they are very clear, high-quality polypropylene (polypro is the second-best photo archival medium, behind only Mylar, which is insanely expensive and used mostly by museums).



I thought I was ordering the heavyweight, which is what I've always used. They've changed their product line, names #'s. But am glad I got these. They don't take up as much room in a binder and are even clearer than the heavier weight. Am going to also get some of the heavyweight for very special items.



Also, that much-touted feature of a slanted corner making it easier to insert papers, photos, etc.? Turns out that it is quite a good thing, very helpful. Avery Diamond Clear Heavyweight 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Sheet Protector 200 Pack (74400)

I do 8.5"x11" scrapbooking pages and ordered these to hold the pages. They are PERFECT! The edges are completely clear unlike the ones I purchased prior. They are good quality and have innovative cut top corners to make it easier to slide the page in. Great purchase!

These are great. I'm using them to help organize my genealogy, so they are mostly holding two sheets of paper.



I'm not using them in a straining way, but so far none have broken. My husband and I have probably used 50 between us and we haven't had to through away any defective products.



I will order these again!

I buy, download and print a lot of sheet music online. These document holders are absolutely perfect for keeping them clean and in order. I combined them with an Avery Durable E-Z Turn binder, which holds a huge number of sheets and which stays open and flat on the music stand. These are a must for the musician who shops online.

Very pleased with this product. I use them daily to put presentation books together for clients. They look great and are a heavy weight (not flimsy and cheap like economy sheet protectors). Highly recommended.

I had purchased another office supply store's version of the heavyweight sheet protectors, but was not pleased with the hazing they caused when viewing the inserts. I've used Avery's regular weight protectors before and they are crystal clear, so I purchased these. They are EXCELLENT! The contents can be easily read and they are heavyweight without being too bulky in a binder. I highly recommend this product.

I have used hundreds of these page protectors and had maybe ten of them be a small bit difficult to open up and put a document in. I have used them for historic family documents including genealogy and found it to be easy to flip through the pages (after they are in the protector) to look for documents or to simply check for duplicates.



They fit very nicely into the printfile safety binders (available at [...])which is also an excellent storage sytemn. Unfortunately, these binders are not available on Amazon (and they seem to be better than any other archival binder out there).



Very happy with the heaviness of the material and the tendency it has to not stick, adhere or get clingy. Despite being a bit rough at times on the pages, not have torn out.



One of the nice (and very unexpected)features of this product are the oblong holes which allow for variability across binders (which always seems to be an issue). This allows smooth page turning without them getting stuck in where the binder ring openings are.



Not only would I use them again, I have already put in another order.



Note -- that for some reason, when you order more than 3 boxes, Amazon will not send them in one box. Not really a big deal -- one box arrived a day early (with one box in it)and the other (with 3) arrived the next day (on time!).

My husband was working on his Ancestary Documents and wanted the family to each have a book. It was very large and needed over 1,000 pages or sheet protectors. When i priced them in the office stores, they were way too expensive. I checked Amazon and it

was perfect. i did not have to go carry them home, and they came almost the next day.

Same product, larger quanity and better price. Thank you Amazon - Folder Accessories - Avery - File - Collections'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Folder Accessories - avery, file avery Folder Accessories - avery, file