Thursday 6 May 2010

Dell Inspiron Battery - cheap, laptop


Our original Dell laptop battery needed replacing. I am so glad to have found New Trent! The battery they sold to me lasts as long as the Dell battery did at its best, and cost about 1/4 the price. Additionally, their customer service has been simply outstanding.



When I first received the battery from New Trent, I thought...erroneously... that something was wrong with it. (It turned out to be a 'power option' setting in Windows that was causing the issue). I called New Trent, and they immediately sent a replacement battery, no questions asked. By 'immediately', I mean that within a few minutes, I had a tracking number for the replacement battery. It went out that day, at their expense. They also provided a return shipping label, prepaid. They ALSO made it clear that if for some reason I needed yet ANOTHER battery, they would send that to me, too. Their only interest was in making sure I was a satisfied customer.



I am. Very. You will be, too.



A very good product, at an amazing price, backed by great customer service.



It doesn't get any better than that. New Trent New Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron 1520 1721 1521 1720 530S Vostro 1700 1500 fits 312-0504 312-0518 312-0520 312-0513 312-0576 312-0590 312-0575 312-0594 [Li-ion 9-cell 7200mAh Black]

Bought this battery over 6 months ago. I get between 3 to 5 hours depending on what programs I am running. Which is a lot better that the 1 to 2 hours we got with the Dell 6 cell. Solid replacement for the Dell battery. And, you can't beat the price. And customer service is good too, they contacted me recently to make sure I was happy and answer a few questions. Nice people.

My Dell Vostro 1500's battery was about dead and only lasted 10 minutes so I decided that it was time for an upgrade. I bought the battery on July 29th and it arrived August 7th. I've been charging it fully and then letting it drain to about 5-10% and each time my laptop is saying that the battery will last around 4-5 hours when fully charged on the 'High Performance' power setting, and standby time is around 7-8 hours. I am VERY happy with the battery. It sticks out about an inch but I knew that before I ordered the battery. The quality is good and it feels solid. I recommend this battery as an excellent replacement for Vostro 1500 laptops.



EDIT 12/12/10:



The battery still charges fully and works fine. Lasts for 7 hours with moderate web browsing and then closing lid for standby in between each 30-40 min session.

If you are needing to replace your laptop battery and want an alternative to Dell's OEM replacement battery, then look no further. New Trent's price is far less than Dell's price. Run time of the battery marginally less than Dell's but it is also roughly one third the cost of a Dell battery.



Shipping was fast, product arrived well packaged and installation was very straight forward. It has the same dimensions that the original Dell 9-cell battery the laptop had. So far, we have had no problems with the battery.



I would certainly buy from New Trent again.

I have so far been really impressed with this whole order. I think this is a great replacement. This is $170 on dell's website. The battery was delivered to my house in 1 day all new in box. I would recommend someone buy it if you want to save a lot of money, and the charge lasts about the same time as my original dell battery. Good deal!

I'm a college student and inherited my father's Inspiron 1520. I knew it was about time for a new battery after it would only last for about 10 minutes without being plugged in. (It was mostly plugged in and used as a Desktop rather than a travel notebook.) While running only Firefox, this battery will last about 4 hours, which I find pretty good for the price I paid for it. I'd rather not spend over $100 dollars for one DELL battery, so this was perfect for me. The only complaint that I have is that the battery sticks out about an inch past the Laptop itself, and it looks somewhat strange; however, the only reason it sticks out is because this battery is a 9 CELL and the original DELL battery is a 6 CELL.

I recently purchased a battery from New Trent through Amazon. The battery arrived on time and in great condition. I have used the battery for a few weeks now with absolutely no issues. I own several Dell laptops and have had to replace several batteries. I would recommend New Trent over buying a replacement battery direct from Dell. The Dell direct batteries are very expensive and don't last any longer.



Update 9-24-10: I have now been using two of the batteries for a couple of months with no issues. I will continue to monitor them and update this if I have any issues.

After my Dell battery stopped holding a charge, I decided it was time for a replacement. Dells batteries were upwards of 120 dollars and I already knew the quality of them, so i decided to check out what Amazon had. Out of the reviews of all the batteries, this one had the best reviews of not only quality but also customer service. I decided to get it and the other reviews were spot on. Not only has the life of the battery lasted longer then the dell, but the customer service is top notch. After 2 weeks of constant use, the battery holds a legitimate charge for around 5 hours. I would highly recommend this battery to anyone who needs a replacement.

I'm in college and needed a new battery for my laptop. My factory battery wouldn't hold a charge long enough to make it through class anymore. I looked on [...] and saw that the batteries were upwards of $150, and checked on Amazon and found this one for 1/4 the price. It's working great so far and will hopefully stay that way for a few years

the New Trent 9 cell battery works great. I have used battery for about a month now. received battery in mail in no time, battery works at 100% charged for 3 hours no problem. the old Dell OEM now is lucky to pull off 90 minutes and ordering from [...] a new battery would cost way over $100, at the time writing this review, was [...], an excellent price and shipped by amazon.com with free shipping. in the future, will order from New Trent again. battery was identical to OEM battery even down to button checking amount of power left onboard the battery tester.New Trent High Capacity (9-cell) Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 1520 1521 1720 1721 Vostro 1500 1700 Series Pn 312-0504 312-0513 312-0518 312-0520 New - Battery - Laptop - Laptop Battery - Cheap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dell Inspiron Battery - cheap, laptop cheap Dell Inspiron Battery - cheap, laptop