Saturday 3 April 2010

School Supplies


These are fine for paper folders except that they are cheeper at Wal-Mart and Office Deport. However, the item description said "POLY". Poly implies the they are the polyvinyl folders that schools are requiring now. The description does not say paper but these are PAPER folders. Top Flight 2-Pocket Portfolio With Tangs, 11.5 x 9.4 Inches, Purple, Blue, Teal, Green, Yellow and Red, 6 Portfolios per Pack (4660250)

I wish I had ordered this after the others had written their reviews. They are not poly-plastic folders. They are very thin, flimsy paper folders! My boys have used them a week and they are already destroyed! Very deceptive.

I ordered this for my child going to school. We expected a 'POLY'vinyl as described or some 'POLY'synthetic product but we received cheap paper folders. In my opinion this is Deceptive Advertising. We are disappointed with Amazon. Amazon meeds to 'police' these descriptions better. Otherwise, all their other good and genuine products will become 'suspect'.

I bought this when there were only two five star reviews. My kids needed the plastic folders for school and everyone locally was sold out. The description implied that they were high quality and I trusted the reviews. Not only are these extremely low quality, they arrived bent, with creases down the middle. I was so disappointed. There is no way these are worth what they're asking.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


School Supplies School Supplies School Supplies