Saturday 3 April 2010

Ball Point Pen - great pen, ball point pen


I like this pen so much I wrote a poem about it. It was a bad poem. It is a great pen.The only problem I can find with it is that when first used, the ink sometimes becomes over-exuberant and bleeds a little. I look past this slight to the pen's finer qualities--namely the thin-ness of line, the ease of scrawl and the capacity to endure lengthy rants. I also enjoy its retractability, a preference left over from my waitressing days. Better Ballpoint Pen, Retractable, Ribbed Grip, Fine, .5mm, Black Ink PIL30000 (sold as box of 12 pack)

I have been using these pens for three years and think they are absolutely fabulous! I couldn't be happier with them. As a teacher I have to use the black ink for official papers and forms. However, I love using the purple one too, as it is my favorite!



These pens are quality all the way. I have had my principals order them for me as they write so smoothly and flawlessly. They never get clogged and writing is a sheer joy with them. I must admit that my preference is the fine point as the line is true perfection.



My one regret is that I can't buy the purple in a box of 12 here at Amazon.

Not to sound like a broken record here with everyone else, but truly, this is the best pen I've ever used and I will not use anything else. I've written with everything from .20 cent pens to $100 pens, and this blows them all out of the water. Why this pen is so great:



1. No rubber on the shaft, so it slides in and out of everything smoothly.

2. The shaft is the same width along the entire length.

2. Not too thin and not overly thick, so it fits in small enclosures that are designed to hold a pen. (like in a daily planner, or a shirt with a one-pen pocket.

3. Writes incredibly smooth with no globbing.

4. No cap to keep track of.

5. Push-button mechanism does not screw off, so it doesn't get all jacked up inside.

6. Ribbed, for your pleasure.

7. Nice metal accents which make it professional looking.

8. Metal clip keeps it securly locked in place on clothing. It will not slide around or off.

9. Extremely lightweight.

10. Retracts effortesly everytime with a solid and secure click.

11. Fine point enables you to write very tiny and it is still legible.

12. Great for carbon copies. You do not have to write over the same spot, or write extremely hard, to try and get it to transfer to the other sheets.

Like all of us, I have used many pens, but for a cheap pen, these are my favorite. I own a couple expensive pens, heavy pens for clients to use when signing something, but for everyday use, I love Pilot's Better Retractable.



They write clearly, have a good light weight, don't feel as cheap as the rubber gripped or hollow thin plastic ones you find in a grocery store. They write cleanly and easily, and the different colors are sharp. My faovrite note-taking pen are the purple purple ones, although certainly these black ones see the most use in front of clients.



I also tend to loose them, so I would love it if these were available on Amazon Prime. As it is, I've never purchased these pens on Amazon, only purchased them direct at a brick-and-mortar store. Please, purchase them here, and let us know if the seller lives up to the quality of the pen.

I've been using these pens for more years than I can remember. I'm a nurse and I work in an old fashioned (but Harvard affiliated) psychiatric hospital that depends on written records to a great extent. I love the fact that I can copy medication administration sheets with very little downward pressure. The light touch and fine point also allow for incredibly small characters if needed. I am constantly puzzled by the fact that nobody in my social milieu seems to be aware of what a great pen it is. One of my motivations for writing this is my fervent hope that Pilot continues to make these. (See blog in today's NYTimes online edition about consumers in mourning over discontinued products!) I try to defend against this eventuality by purchasing several boxes at a time. If anyone from Pilot is reading this: PLEASE KEEP MAKING THEM AND DON'T MAKE ANY IMPROVEMENTS!

I love these pens so much - I love that there's no cap to lose, that they write evenly and clearly, and everything about them. I have just one at work that I guard jealously - I hide it in a drawer every night when I leave. If everyone bought them, more stores would carry them. Thank you Amazon for carrying on!

Started using these many years ago. I never liked fine point pens but I needed something to write in small boxes on a form I used several times a day at the hospital where I worked so I gave the Pilot Better Pen a try. I no longer use that form but have purchased several boxes of these pens since. I have noticed that many of my co-workers carry these pens (doctors, nurses etc.) and they all love them with an enthusiasm that seems out of place for a simple pen. Precise, clean, tough, reliable, long-lasting, professional styling. A top notch product. Pilot has perfected the ball point pen. - Retractable - Ball Point Pen - Pilot - Great Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ball Point Pen - great pen, ball point pen great pen Ball Point Pen - great pen, ball point pen