Monday 26 April 2010

Relaxed Fit - mens jeans, jeans


Wash this pants when you get it in the mail or purchased. It is rigid when you buy it or get it in the mail. It's starched or something. don't wear it right away. Wash it once or twice in cold water to get the fabric some wear and this makes it stronger in the seams and makes it less rough. It's thick fabric. It is tough. Dickies Men's Regular Fit 5-Pocket Rigid Jean, Indigo Blue, 33x30

These are jeans like we used to buy before everybody became wimps and opted for limp pre-washed pants with rhinestones and stuff on them. These are pretty stiff so you have to wash them before you wear them but they seem to be made of a heavy-weight fabric that will wear well. I rate them as much better quality than the $30 jeans from Lands End and L.L. Bean.

I love these jeans. They are not what they look like in the picture and they are a lot lighter than the picture. But the color is indigo blue. The stitching is orange and and kind of stand out. But I like the look overall but just don't trust the picture. They are a nice fit and are made of heavy material. But I would definitely buy these type of jeans again, because i definitely love the color of it.

I had no idea that fabric could be this stiff. They remind me of those uncomfortable tough jeans from when I was a kid except I think these are stiffer.

I had to wash and dry them 5 or 6 times before they could be worn - just kept cycling them through with other loads of laundry. Even with all that washing, they are still stiff but they can be worn.

The cut is very full. I thought they would shrink up more than they did. It probably would have been a good idea for me to order an inch smaller than normal in the waist.

So -

They are ok.

They are more rigid than I'd like.

They will probably wear well and last a long time.

They will be worn, but I wouldn't want to purchase another pair of these.

They look really nice and they're (Indigo-blue) nice and dark, but not grey or black which is good. They fit very well but I would suggest washing them and wearing them a couple times (2-3 times for my pair) to break them in. Otherwise they'll be kind of rough and might irritate your skin.



My only complaint is that they shrunk once I washed them. Enough so that it went from loose to tight. They fit okay now once I wore them more and washed them. But, something to consider. I'll definitely buy another pair.

These are nice jeans. They're not crazy-expensive, designer, "premium-denim," but they feel good and feel quite durable. As others mentioned, washing only once changes these jeans from off-the-shelf stiff denim to quite-wearable, comfortable jeans. The length is maybe just a hair long based on sizes, but not by much. Zipper feels good, pockets are slightly tight but not an issue at all. I would recommend these, especially for the price.

I bought these in size 40x34 for my hubby for work jeans. He LOVES them.

They are durable and nice looking even for everyday wear. The price CANNOT be beat. We ordered 3 more pairs. He wanted more for work and also a pair for everyday use. They look great with a fresh pair of wheat Timberlands :)



Highly recommend these jeans for anyone who needs work jeans for construction type trades or for casual use! They seem like they will hold up well and the color is great.

I bought these jeans for my husband and he looks so GOOD in them. He also says they are very comfortable. Although he wears these to work in a machine shop, they seem to be holding up well. These jeans are definitely a great value and we will be buying more! - Jeans - Relaxed Fit - 501 - Mens Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Relaxed Fit - mens jeans, jeans mens jeans Relaxed Fit - mens jeans, jeans