Monday 12 April 2010

Post-it - self-stick notes, post-it notes


This morning the alarm went off as it usually does. I hit the snooze button and it didn't feel right, pulling my hand back, I noticed a bright blue flap of paper that said

"Good Morning Sweetheart, I love you." It had been laid on top of the clock radio with the sticky side up so it would stick to my hand.



I thought "That's sweet." Patted my sleeping wife on her back and went back to sleep.



I hit the snooze button twice more. Then at 6:40 knew I really had to get up and hit the off button.



And came back with a purple square. This one read "I hope you slept well."



Which was also very sweet. Then I went into to the bathroom and took my shower. When I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror there was another note. This time in green.

"Please make sure my shampoo is where I can reach it. The top of the shower is too high."



I took off the note, and moved the shampoo back down to a lower shelf my wife could reach without my help.



Then I got my toothbrush, and that had a note on it. Hot, shocking pink.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if we had onions when you take me out to dinner tonight."



Living room- television- pink again "We are not watching tv all evening again."



Coffee maker (green)- "I'd suggest either a casual picnic, or a very nice restaurant. Your choice."



Car keys (blue) - "Thank you for spontaneously planning a romantic evening out. I love you."



All this technology, text messaging, email, mobile phones with more power than a Cray, and nothing yet has ever truly replaced the Post-It. These are in great bright colors and black ink shows well on them with no bleed through. They are very sticky, and 390 will make sure you never forget the important things in life. They also make a good way to make sure that other people remember. Post-it Notes, Super Sticky Recycled Pad, 3 Inches x 3 Inches, Tropical Colors, 65 Sheets per Pad, Six Pads per Pack (654-6SST) - Self-stick Notes - Post-it Notes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Post-it - self-stick notes, post-it notes post-it notes Post-it - self-stick notes, post-it notes