Monday 12 April 2010

Mp3 Player - mp3 player, music


Pros:

-typical 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable splitter

-fit any normal headphone or auxiliary port

-slimmer style male port so it would fit into my iPod with it's case on (BONUS!)

-cable lengths are about 5-6" so its a good length, not too long, but not too short

-cables are also nice and sturdy so they will not be damaged very easily. Highly durable

-the connections are solid, no static at all, and the male audio ports plug into the female ports easily and will not slip out.



Cons:

-(I ran into this problem only on one occasion): The splitter may reduce the volume to half it's maximum output. I split my TV into two different sets of surround sound to test the output quality and it only delivered half the volume it was supposed to to each of the surround sound systems. This only occurred on one occasion which is why it was 4 stars instead of five. You may run into this problem, but like I said, it has only happened once, and I ordered a large number of these splitters.



Overall:



I would rate this 5 stars out of 5 if it wasn't for the one instance of lowered volume. Otherwise, this is an exceptional product. I have tried many different splitters for my needs and this one has lasted the longest, and performed the greatest overall. For the cheap price, it outperformed any high priced guaranteed splitter out there! If you need a quick split, or just want to have it for any need, I would recommend this product! Belkin F8Z359tt06INCHP Y Adapter; Mini Stereo Plug

I bought this device to split the audio output on my computer so I could run 2 sets of speakers in 2 different rooms. This worked perfectly and was an inexpensive solution. This adapter does give full stereo sound on both sets of speakers. (Some don't)

I agree with the other reviewer - I got this splitter for under $3 and it does the job. My two pair of earphones fit securely and the splitter fit snugly into my media player. No decrease in sound quality from when I used the earphones directly to when I used the splitter. I didn't notice a drop in volume either. Simple product that works great - no need to pay more for this type of device unless you need one with volume control. This one suited my needs perfectly. - Music - Iphone - Ipod - Mp3 Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mp3 Player - mp3 player, music ipod Mp3 Player - mp3 player, music