Thursday 22 April 2010

Late Night - sims 3, pc game


This is a decent expansion pack for The Sims 3. The town is great and reminds me of living in a 3D Sim City. The clubs are fun to go to but my only complaint is they are always empty! It is not very fun to go out as no one in the town is really ever at. Maybe 1 or 2 Sims will be in a HUGE club. Not like the commercials at all in this respect. I am happy you can now go inside the building facades, unlike the first Sims 3 game.

Being a celebrity has been fun as other Sims will come up to you and take pictures and ask for autographs. And the paparazzi follow you around.

I haven't started a band yet but that is what I want to do next.

I have noticed a few glitches as Sims will walk in slow motion while everyone else is normal or get stuck in the elevator for hours.

Overall a fun expansion pack for the Sims 3 game. The Sims 3 Late Night - Expansion Pack [Download]

I think what late night has to offer is great if you want to play the celebrity life in the new town. If you don't think playing a celebrity is what you would enjoy, the extra household items and outfits alone are worth the money you would spend to purchase this expansion.

I really like this expansion pack, it adds late night activities as well as "celebrity" status. I like the celebrity status more than the late night part, the late night doesn't last that late, and all they do is dance around. It is more fun doing things for celebrity points, as I like a few goals to drive my game. I like the addition of a more city like town, with condo's and apartments.

I was plesantly surprised once I started to really get into this. And since I've had the chance to play it for several days now, I can honestly say this has been the best EP EA has put out for the Sims 3. The fun factor is a win for me. I love the added objects, the super star aspects and above all else, vampires! And luckily they have a little bit more free roam to them than the vampires did in The Sims 2. Instead of one type of bite, you have two. They also have two different forms of getting blood other than biting a Sim. Don't wanna give away a whole lot but trust me when I say, if you enjoyed The Sims 2 Night Life, you'll love Late Night for the Sims 3

Adds a new neighborhood, introduces vampires and celebrity status, you can play and master 3 additional music instruments (piano, bass, drums), form a band with up to 4 Sims and perform in bars/clubs/pubs, learn a "mixology" ability that lets you create drinks (all juices, no alcohol ;-), or tend a bar. There are 9 different bars/clubs/pubs where Sims can hang out. New metals, insects/butterflies, and gem stones are there as well. A new career in the Movie business is offered. You can now have elevetors in buildings, the only downside is that in public buildings, elevators get sometimes stuck, and Sims are either trapped in the building, or can't ever get inside again.



The notorious error 12 when saving is still in existence!



Vampires don't just die at first sight of daylight, but ca. survive between 7 AM and 6 PM for 3 hours max. Even after that, they are vulnerable for 48 hours, but don't die if you take care of them - very different from the Sims 2 where they would just die after too much sun exposure.

Some gem stones are under ground, and you can't get to them.



In order to experience most new features, you will have to play the newly added neighborhood, the original one is not modified/adjusted by the game (although you can do that rather easily yourself).

This product works perfectly, the price was good, and purchasing it via download from Amazon was very convenient. The only negative comment I could make is that the download took about two hours, but that can't really be helped. Very Satisfied!!

Well I love the Sims games, and I hate waiting. I figured I would just download the Amazon product, knowing that Amazon is fairly loyal. Although this time it just aggravated me. I would download the product, and then it would deny me because I had to update the base game. So I did, and then I had to download the product all over again because apparantly the geniuses at Amazon didn't feel the need to save the freaking file to your computer until after it all ends smoothly... If Amazon had a way to access the program after a download rather then redownloading it this would be fine. Yeah im done with Amazon for a little while... This was enough to make me stop.



The gameplay however is fun and solid. I love the furniture, the unique apartments and the city.



Amazon Experience: *

Gameplay: *****

Value for Price: ****

The download and install process took less than an hour. I have Verizon Fios, on a toshiba satellite L505 laptop. I was pretty surprised at how fast it took to complete. This expansion pack will be worth the wait, however long it takes you. If you're like me and you are a big fan of The Sims, you will enjoy this expansion pack. Out of all of the expansion packs, I would say Late Night is my favorite. That might change with the release of the sims 3 pets. The cool thing about this EP is that you can become a vampire, or simply befriend or romanticize one. Just like in the sims 2, you can now become the cold one! I also really like the new town, a lot better than the standard towns in the base game. And who doesn't like the celebrity lifestyle?

I've been playing The Sims ever since it came out and was hesitant about Sims 3 when it came out. It is actually a lot of fun and this expansion is fun too. Has many of the same things Hot Date had plus lots more. I purchased this as digital download which was cheaper and more convenient than an actual store.

This definitely isn't my favorite Sims 3 expansion pack, but it still has a lot of great add-ons. I love the clubs and bars that come with the new neighborhood, but it's so easy to earn celebrity stars that it's not even fun to try to make your Sim famous. The extra outfits and items are pretty awesome, along with the new career paths. - Sims 3 - Pc Game - The Sims 3 - Late Night'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Late Night - sims 3, pc game the sims 3 Late Night - sims 3, pc game