Thursday 22 April 2010

Foster The People - foster the people, hot chelle rae


"You make me feel" is one of those happy musical surprises. Cobra Starship has done their male equivalent to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl, they've also collaborated with a "singing" actress from Gossip Girl - The Complete First Season. Cobra Starship revels in their tackiness. They have a kitschy take on current pop, so they're all about irony. "You make me feel" is, shockingly, irony-free. It's all about feeling great. The song is joyous, catchy, a perfect summer tune (though it is now autumn) "You make me feel" makes me feel GREAT! You Make Me Feel...(Feat. Sabi)

I love this song so much!!! It has a great beat....like club music that I like so much!! The lyrics are catchy as well. It makes you wanna sing it all day long!! La la La La La!! Best song from Cobra Starship! Great price by Amazon!! - Hot Chelle Rae - Foster The People - Mp3 Download - Lmfao'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Foster The People - foster the people, hot chelle rae foster the people Foster The People - foster the people, hot chelle rae