Saturday 24 April 2010

Laptop Screen Cleaner - laptop, cleaning kit


This product leaves a clean streak-free screen (I tried on three laptop LCD screens - one of them is ultra-bright type). It is better than I expected. And the two bottles will probably last forever, since you don't need much for each use (not sure about how long it is valid -- there is no validity date). Monster AI ICLN-S iClean+ ScreenClean

My company recently bought us all toughbooks for use in the field and provided us with boxes of self moistened computer wipes (two different brands thant I don't remember the names of them) and yhey were horrible. Poor cleaning and left streaks. So when I went to look for a product for my home computers and flatscreen HDTV I figured I'd give the Monster product a try. Well, my compnay now uses this product after showing it to our IT geek.



This product is awesome. My only complaint is I wish they provided another micro fiber cloth with it. It leaves no streaks and yes it will clean dry snot off your screen (my three year old still forgets to cover her face when she sneezes) as well as fingerprints (again she loves to touch the screens on both my computer and flatscreen.



Excellent product.5 stars.

I've used a lot of different screen cleaners. Most are mediocre at best. The Monster product is superior to any of the others. It cleans quickly and thoroughly. Although it's a little pricey, once you try it, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

The Monster AI ICLN-S iClean+ ScreenClean cleans the screen well, but inevitably leaves behind streaks. No matter how hard I try, I cannot use it on my computer display or HDTV without leaving streaks. I don't plan on purchasing this product again.

Just got the iClean and associated Screen Cleaner cloth today, and I have to say I'm very happy with the results. I've used the product on my MacBook screen and the LCD looks as good as the day I got it after a single cycle of spraying and wiping.



Something of note: iClean is more akin to a polish than it is to a cleaning product like Windex, meaning it uses a waxy substance to smooth over and chips or scratches in your screen. Keeping this in mind, make sure to spray iClean on evenly and rub the solution into your screen until it's dried up (takes about one or two minutes). The results are impressive.

Hi All,



I have to say... I've been in search for an LCD screener now for some time. And without a doubt, this is worth every single penny!



The spray goes on extremely easily - just shoot one pump on a larger LCD or on the cloth included and go to work. The cloth included works wonders. It just lifts and surface material right off and the liquid does not run down your screen if you spray it. It stays right in place.



The product also notes that it does contain "a special polymer to protect your screen while reducing static electricity that attracts dust." I have to say, it definitely reduces dust a lot. I don't have to dust nearly as much.



I use this product at home and in an office environment and have provided it to the rest of my employees and it has received much praise from 10+ people at the office.



Lastly, while this is on the higher side for a screen cleaner, it's worth every penny. You can easily clean your screen with minimal liquid. And it does the job perfect, the first time!

I got this Item because of the reviews in here, used it on my Samsug HD220 3 to 4 times, and it leaves some marks on my screen, if you look from side. Next cleaner I will get from store. Very Expensive Item too, for what it does. Turn the Monitor on and you wont see the marks any more, till it's off. This Item completely evaporates but you still can see it on screen after use. Maybe it just for my Monitor?

This product works well but seems overpriced. Monster iClean+ seems to function identically to CleanDr LCD/Plasma Screen Cleaner, but the CleanDr product includes 8oz of cleaning fluid (versus Monster's two 1.52oz bottles), a larger micro-fiber cloth, and costs less to boot! iClean+'s small cleaning cloth is fine for laptop displays and desktop LCD monitors, but becomes a liability if you want to clean a large LCD TV like I did. Granted, this product is designed as a "travel size" kit and it works much for that use than the bulky 8oz CleanDr cleaner. Both products require a bit of effort if you want to achieve a streak-free cleaning, but (eventually) lead to a sparkling streak-free display.

Not only did this product not leave a single streak on my glossy MacBook Pro screen, but it did a perfect job cleaning something I was worried I'd never clean off: tree sap. I bought this after stupidly sitting under a pine tree while working on my laptop, and it was covered with tiny little drops of sap. After one cleaning, the screen was indistinguishable from new.



One tip: if you spray too much it will saturate the cloth and you'll have a tough time getting the streaks to come out. But rest assured, when you wipe all the gel off, it is truly streak free. Three or four sprays is all it takes to do the entire screen, so just don't overdo it and you'll likely be very pleased with this.



UPDATE: I actually understand what the (few) negative reviewers are talking about. After using this for a week, the product DOES leave a residue. It's not permanent (i.e. you can wipe it off) and you only notice it on glossy screens in direct sunlight, but it's there. I believe this is the polymer coating they are talking about. It basically reflects, and so it's a bit noticeable against an antireflective-coated glossy screen. Again, it's not permantent but it does really hinder the display visibility in bright lighting. - Screen - Cleaning Kit - Laptop - Cleaner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Screen Cleaner - laptop, cleaning kit laptop Laptop Screen Cleaner - laptop, cleaning kit