Tuesday 27 April 2010

Italian Card Game - scopa, napoli


These cards are a wonderful deck for the Italian card game of "Scopa" (which is what I bought them for). They are slightly smaller than a standard U.S. deck of cards, and so take a bit of getting used to. They are on a heavy stock which should stand up to a lot of use before they need to be replaced. Initially I had thought of purchasing a Tarot deck and using just the 40 cards needed for Scopa, but then found these. This is a much more economic alternative. They do come with instructions for "Scopa", but they are in Italian ... but the game is very easy to find on the internet.



The game of Scopa is a little complex, but is very fun and quite addictive. Just about the best card game I've found for two people. These cards are definitely worth the few dollars and the game is definitely worth taking the time to learn. Italian Playing Cards - Naples - Scopa, Briscola, Scopone, Carte da Gioco

This is a great game to play with one other person. It can be long or short, you get to choose! The cards are beautiful, a nice change from traditional cards. The rules are easy to find online. Card lovers will just love this game!

I ordered these cards as a gift for my husband, he loves them! I had an issue with shipping and did not receive my first order. I spoke with someone from the company and she was extremely apologetic and helpful. She resent the order at their expense. I am very happy with the product and the customer service and will definitely order from them again. - Napoli - Italian Card Game - Naples - Scopa'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Italian Card Game - scopa, napoli scopa Italian Card Game - scopa, napoli