Saturday 10 April 2010

Cycling Accessories - safety glasses, gun


My first pair of these I found in a ceiling. They fit my face perfectly and are so comfortable that a lot of times I forget I'm wearing safety glasses. I use them for work in drop ceilings and such. The big downside of these glasses are the hinge. They will break after a couple of weeks. I try to be really careful putting them on to not bend the arms. They will break usually on the arm side of the hinge. Rarely they will break at the glasses side. I can normally find these on sale on one site or another and just buy them in bulk. When one breaks I take off the good arm and use it later on. I've refurbished countless pairs of these. I've tried many different safety glasses and these have been the best so far. The indoor outdoor ones are of little use. They aren't dark enough for outside and just a little to dark for an unlighted ceiling. I prefer the glare blocking color of the coffee ones but the gray is acceptable and usually I find them on sale. I gave these a three simple because of the hinge. Other then that these are great. I don't have a problem with glare or fog. They hold up to scratching fairly well. Pyramex Ztek Safety Eyewear, Indoor/Outdoor Mirror Lens With Indoor/Outdoor Mirror Frame

I have bought these glasses before, I use them for everything from motorcycle riding to eye protection while mowing the lawn. They look good and have a nice wrap around design. They were shipped quickly. Would buy them again.

These Pyramex safety glasses are great when working with power tools around the house or at the range. The glasses are very comfortable and, most importantly, provides good eye protection even on the sides.



Recommended!



CFH

I just love these stylish safety glasses. They're strong and cover the entire eye area while still maintaining a look of hipness that you'd expect from expensive sunglasses. Add in the reasonable price and these are a no-brainer for anyone needing eye protection - or even a costume accessory. The vibrant colors make the possibilities endless!

These glasses are by far the best safety glasses I've had thus far. They are not too dark for working in the shop or too light for when I'm out side. They also fit nice no rubbing on the nose or ears and are tight that they don't slide down when I look down. That means a lot to me because I have a small face and head and they fit perfect.

I ordered "purple" haze safety glasses...two pair for my daughter and a co-worker who's favorite color is purple! The picture looks purple, but when I received them...they are blue. I am very disappointed about the color as I really wanted them to be purple, but the quality of the glasses is good. I would send them back, but it's really not worth the trouble for such a low priced item. - Safety Goggles - Gun - Pyramex - Safety Glasses'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cycling Accessories - safety glasses, gun safety glasses Cycling Accessories - safety glasses, gun