Wednesday 24 March 2010

Travel Games - travel games


This book is excellent for adults who travel by car over long distances. It has games and puzzles that require thought, logic, and creativity. This is *not* a book for children because of the complexity of the games. It is, however, a great book for friends or family who are traveling together. I highly recommend it! Adult on Board: Travel Games for Grown-Ups

I should have paid attention to a previous reviewer. This would more appropriately be titled, "Travel Word Games for Young and Old". I was looking for a travel game specifically geared towards adults- meaning adult themes and content along the same lines as "Scruples". Games that stimulate adult discussions and debates about politics, history, and social values. This is not it.



There are some games that require a more mature brain for the word-logic, but nothing I would consider impossible for young people to play. I doubt I can use this book on my upcoming trip as my fellow travelers enjoy a good debate but perhaps at parties or functions where people are not completely familiar with each other (showers, church functions, company parties) it might be a nice ice breaker.

Book is good for a few ideas but I wished it had more. Seemed like the games were pretty similar. I needed it for senior citizens on a bus and most of these games were geared toward riding in a car with a small group. - Travel Games'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Travel Games - travel games travel games Travel Games - travel games