Monday 29 March 2010

Rca - rca


The Acoustic Research PR series a/v cables are quality craftsmanship all the way, and the PR130 Audio RCA's are no exception. The connectors that meet your equipment are very tight, which is crucial to good signal transfer. I have replaced all my cables with AR PR series cables and will continue to do so in the future. Excellent quality that rivals Monster, without the Monster pricetag. If you need a/v cables, the AR PR series are your best bet. Acoustic Research PR130 Audio Cable, Gold RCA P - RCA P (3 feet)

Since I replaced all the RCA audio cables on my DJ system with these, I find that I don't have to turn up the volume on my power amp as much as I had to with the factory packed wires. The Sound is a lot more transparent. I hear stuff that I could not hear with previous crappy RCA's. Bass is tighter, High's and Mid's are clearer. If you're gonna spend good money on your audio equipment , do yourself a favor and buy Good Audio cables to get the most out of your system. Don't know why I did not do this sooner!



Hope this Helps

This cable is well made and has nice connectors. It's reasonably priced and I'd bet the farm you can't tell the difference between these and the monsterly high priced versions when installed in your system. - Rca'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rca - rca rca Rca - rca