Monday 29 March 2010

Interconnects - external hard drive, esata


The only demerit is that the cable is a bit stiff, and that coupled with the length does not make a great combination in tight areas. It may be the minimum length that can be useful under any circumstances. However, works great with an Acomdata 2.5" ESATA external enclosure. Syba SY-CAB-ESA e-SATA to e-SATA Cable (21-Inch, Black)

I ordered this cable only a few days ago and it came much faster than I had expected. Another plus is that it looks like I got a 24 inch shielded version of the cable! I tested it for interference compared to another non shielded cable and this one showed no signs of interference at all. This is good for making sure that all of the data that I transfer using this cable will be very stable and the integrity of the files will be good

Using it with a acomdata enclosure housing a 350GB sata HD for Vmware Player images connected to my T410 laptop. Speed is excellent. Shipping was timely and packaging adequate for a cable. Would use the vendor again.

I bought this because my laptop had an e-SATA port and I wanted to connect with my external hard drive at the fastest speed. This little cable did the trick. Transfer rates are very fast, the only thing I wished was there the cable was a little bit longer.

On my Dell XPS 1640, I bought this for my new eSATA case I purchased. However, this cable didn't power my drive in the case. Look for Power Over eSATA cable if you want power and data both be provided to your drive and that would also leave one USB port free on your laptop. - Esata - Cable - Sata - External Hard Drive'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Interconnects - external hard drive, esata external hard drive Interconnects - external hard drive, esata