Monday 29 March 2010

Hand Weights - home workout, dumbbells


I got these because I got the Jillian Michales 30 day shred and I knew I wouldn't be able to use my 5lb weights. These are great, and the texture is great because it doesn't slip around in your hands. Great little weights. Valeo HW2 2-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights

This pair of soft pink weights can go to the office or bedroom. It's a pretty pink color and stays clean. It's the perfect size that be carried from place to place. It may fit in bags and med sized purses.

I am a reluctant exerciser. I sit at the computer all day and when I get up...ouch my aching back. My doctor said get some small weights and use them or else! If you rest you rust.I bought these little cuties and now I spend 15 minutes at a time at least twice a day and feel stronger already. I am buying another pair for my 94 year old sister who wants to share the benefits.

These are very good handweights to add to your workout routines. The Neoprene cover is very comfortable to hold onto and prevents slipping when using these. If you just are starting to work out (or starting after a layoff) make sure to get these 2 lbs to begin with. There is more than enough weight to start developing without hurting yourself and the price for the various sets are very reasonable so having a couple of sets a bit later is not a bad idea.

These weights have a nice feel to them (more comfortable than vinyl, for the same price), but like the above reviewer said, they only work if you use them. 5-lb weights are very suitable for beginners to purchase. It may be heavy at first, but as you get stronger, 3-lbs will get too light. 5-lbs will also get the toning done, without bulking you up.

I purchased these weights to do exercises recommended by physical therapy for a frozen shoulder. I purchased these Valeo weights due to the excellent reviews by others - and was not disappointed. They are very comfortable to hold due to the non-slick texture of the neoprene. These weights are very similar to those that I used at physical therapy. Amazon's price was very competitive and the weights were delivered quickly. Highly recommended. - Home Workout - Exercise - Dumbbells - Weight Training'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hand Weights - home workout, dumbbells exercise Hand Weights - home workout, dumbbells