Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mster Lock


I had this winch installed on my Kawasaki ATV along with a plow. I had to buy an additional switch control for the handle bar but it works fine.

Once I got the winch the instructions gave me a phone number to call and get the mounting bracket that matched my 4 wheeler. Simple process.

Nice product for a good price and strong brand, Master Lock. Master Lock 2955AT 1500lb Portable ATV Winch

I bought 2 and use them for opening/closing my shed doors (drawbridge-style). The good: Switch is substantial. The not-so-good: They are S-L-O-W! You'll also need a roller fairlead otherwise an off-center pull can jam the cable between the spool and body.

To make long story short I mounted this on a Suzuki Ozark 250. I was out on some NFD trails in Capital Forest west of Olympia WA. While on a ridge I went around a corner on some loose gravel and slid off the road. Luckily the ATV got hung up on some small trees or it certainly would have rolled down the ridge. I was able to pull the cable from the wench to a tree on the other side of the gravel road and slowly pull the ATV back onto the road. So am I impressed with this product? Words can not describe. If it weren't for that little wench I would have had no other way to get my ATV off the side of the ridge. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. Highly recommended.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mster Lock Mster Lock Mster Lock