Tuesday 9 March 2010

Hanging Straps - ab exercises, hanging straps


Excellent straps..sound , strong construction..the large grommets (feel a little light though) easily fit any chin up bar..very comfortable...Met my expectations and well worth the price. Definitely a Keeper.



A slight amendment to my review..after a month of using these I found that one of the straps had a tear along the side lining.Either the piece was defective or it couldn't take my weight (all of 200 lbs).A Bit disappointing because otherwise it seemed well constructed.I live in India so returning the product is not possible now.



Edited 03/17/08 I complained to Harbinger about the problem I had with the product and to my surprise they actually went to the trouble and expense of shipping a free replacement to me all the way to India . THat is truly awesome customer service and I hope the Ab Straps do give me years of service. Harbinger 371000 Deluxe Ab Straps

These are super-heavy duty, well-constructed. Tons of stitching, I think you could lift a horse in these. The clamps are large and strong, with a sliding lock. Best ones I've ever seen. Fantastic value. Just get 'em.

These are really a very good pair of Ab Straps. They are stong, comfortable and does the job. I recommend this product.



4 stars is because of the price. I bought a door way chinup bar for 30 bucks and these for 40.

I bought the straps with the door pullup bar and both was a good buy.The straps are strong enough and confortable enough to holdup my 200lb body with no problem.I recommend this straps if your thinking about purchasing a set of staps.

These ab straps are very durable and will last for a lifetime. The hooks are very large and will fit over any bar. I have been using mine for over 2 months and am very pleased. Harbinger makes very strong, durable products. I also have their dip belt, which I highly recommend.

These work great for their intended purpose. The strap is wide enough to give plenty of support. I give four stars because the hooks are a bit sloppy although I have no concern over them failing. The hooks are plenty large to fit over the pull up bar on my equipment. My weight is 155 lbs. so I'm not exactly stressing them. - Ab Workout - Ab Straps - Hanging Straps - Ab Exercises'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hanging Straps - ab exercises, hanging straps ab straps Hanging Straps - ab exercises, hanging straps