Tuesday 9 March 2010

Concealer Stick - makeup, consealer


I really like this green cover stick because it neutralizes redness or dark areas really well, yet once rubbed into skin, does not look green. I moisturize first, then apply the cover stick and blend it in, before applying foundation. It makes my skin look nearly flawles and brightens the areas I want to brighten. Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer, Medium Beige, Medium 1, 0.16 Ounce

This concealer does it's job, it's natural, it helps with redness in the face, and the whole under eye area. I think it's better using it with a primer, because it can be a little dry. Other than that I think it's cheap and great! - Cover Up Consealer - Coastal Scents - Makeup - Consealer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Concealer Stick - makeup, consealer consealer Concealer Stick - makeup, consealer