Wednesday 17 March 2010

Men - men, socks


There's just enough sock there for the heel pad to be in the right place on my foot (9 1/2 Men's). So there's no way these will fit on someone with larger than a 10. They do stretch however, after some wear; but actually getting them on can be difficult. Just spend the extra money and buy the other ankle socks from Hanes. I thought these were the ones, but the more expensive ones are the socks that are comfortable. Hanes Classics Men's 6-pack Cushion Ankle Socks, Black, 6-12

Ok, so they're not 'dress socks', but I don't wear dress shoes. They go well with my boot style work shoes, and I don't have to worry about pulling my socks up. Cotton is soft and absorbs moisture. Hanes quality. Since I've used the white version with athletic shoes for years now, I know these will last.

I am very pleased with these socks - they are comfortable, nice and stretchy, substantial and attractive. I have wide feet and wear a size 8 in men's shoes. I wasn't sure I should buy these socks, based on the reviews others have written. If you wear a smaller size men's shoe then don't hesitate to buy these. I couldn't advise those who wear a larger size, however, I would say these socks are not "tiny". I am ordering more today because I like them so well!

These socks come up higher on my ankle than I expected. Also, by the end of the day the leave your feet covered in lint, even after being washed a couple of times. They are otherwise comfortable, though.

I purchased these and threw them in the wash when they arrived. No shrinkage and they are soft on the foot. The sock is also not loose (I hate it when my socks slide down or bunch up). I would have liked a little shorter rise on the ankle, but it is similar to the picture (I wear size 10.5US). Overall a good purchase.

These socks give me great joy as they fit extraordinarily well. They are neither too thick, nor are they too thin. In addition, there is no logo around the top band so they look just plain enough to be worn with a moderately-formal shoe if need be. These socks also hold up quite well surviving many wearings and washings. I have purchased this sock pack both for myself and recommended it to family members as well.

You've gotta love these socks. They are everyday socks for me, no muss, no fuss. Cheaper than the department store, free shipping, delivered to your doorstep to boot! It doesn't get too much better than this. - Men - Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Men - men, socks men Men - men, socks