Wednesday 17 March 2010

Darya Trading - tuxedo, suits


I never bought a suit off the Internet before. I was also skeptical about the hefty (pre-discount) retail price assigned to this suit. But, "What the heck - give it a try ..." I did and I was very pleased with the quality and final sale price of the suit. It was nicely sewn, fine fabric and sized correctly. Presidential Suit Signature Collection Mens Suit Italian Super 140s Two Button Jacket Flat Front Pants Business Suit Jet Black (40 Regular)

ordered my suit online @ amazon. jacket fit perfectly, waist perfectly, paid $10 to hem the pants and clean up the tags. customer service was responsive even supplying links to buy a tie from somewhere else. would buy again in a heartbeat. thank you .

I bought this suit to alternative choice to Valentino imported by Darya Trade. I received the suit and it was just as good as the Valentino. It fit a lot better on me in size actually. The shoulder was a little bit more narrow than Valentino and wraps around nicely. I'll buy it again in the future.

This suit is very well made and new with all the tags attached. The wool feels very soft and the sizes are true as advertized. It is made as many italian suits with a slender fit more of an athletic fit. Very comfortable to wear. I am the man for whom the suit was purchased and it has a lining and stitching inside that looks like suits made in much higher price ranges. The only issue is the lapels stick out a bit and probably with some tayloring it will fit better. The suit seems big enough and fits very well otherwise. Thank you Darya! I would recommend this suit and company to anyone looking for a quality suit at a very, very reasonable price.

Well, I ordered 2 suits for my groom's men. This one and the presidential. I had to do this because they didn't have both the sizes i needed in the signature collection. When the suits came they were both the presidential suits. It was fine for me because i needed them to match as much as possible, so i was ok with the mix-up. Shipping was prompt also.

I actually regret having bought this piece given its low quality and horrendous feel. If you have had any suits in your lifetime, you would know a good/decent quality suit from this one. My review is based on my experience with my two current suits, a navy blue Jones New York, and a blue pin stripped Ralph Lauren. This suit does not feel at all like my two suits. This one feels cheaply made and the quality is what gets me the most: feels like it is made of cotton. If you wear this suit, you will find that it wrinkles very easily (unlike my two other suits) and gets dirty by anything. The only positive it has is that it black and does fit me (40 regular) but even that does not compare to a true quality suit.



Overall, I will not be using this suit for any important event such as recruiting events, dinners, or interviews. I will strictly use this suit for funerals or other events that do not require individuals to draw conclusions about the quality of my clothing or my presentation (job interviews are out!). I will use this if I am working at the office and don't care about my appearance so much.



Do yourself a favor and go to The Men's Warehouse or other similar stores and fork over the >$200 for a good quality suit that will last you for a lot longer that this suit would and for which you won't be ashamed to wear. I know that I won't be going out in broad daylight wearing this cheap suit.

It has the right drop, the cut was shapely but not to trim, the jacket has a nice hang and fits well across the shoulders, and the linen is good quality. The attention to detail is high with a high quality of construction, the stitching is excellent, and the hidden finishes are well done!!

This is the first review I have ever written, that should tell you how impressed I am with this product. Outstanding quality and recieved several compliments on the suit. Have no clue how they can make money selling this great item at such a low price!!! Thank you very much and I will own atleast 7 different styles by the same company by the end of this year. - Darya Trading - Suits - Tuxedo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Darya Trading - tuxedo, suits suits Darya Trading - tuxedo, suits