Tuesday 30 March 2010

Make-up Remover - make-up remover


I'm new to using Ponds Cold Cream. I experimented a little with the original Cold Cream, however, it's a bit too oily for me to use every night. I still use the original on my decolette, neck, feet, etc. I tried the Ponds Deep Cleansing Cream, and it's worlds better for my skin type. I like to use it at night. Usually I will leave it on for a minute, then rinse it off with warm water, and then use just a smidget more as a moisturizer. Sometimes I'll just rub it on my face and tissue it off if I'm feeling lazy, but I don't like the way it feels on my face after that. My only complaint is that it's not as good at removing eye makeup as the original Ponds Cold Cream, and it can irritate my eyes sometimes which the original Cold Cream did not. Overall, it's a good product. Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover with Cucumber Extract, 10.1-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)

This facial cleanser comes from the same company that brings you a cold cream that is a standard for removing makeup PONDS COLD CREAM.

I think it can compare to any of the high priced products you may find at the department stores. The cost is minimal.

It is hard to find in stores but easy to order from Amazon.

It is light and non-drying. Use either with water or without. It lasts forever.

I've used this product for years.



I may have normal to oily skin, but find that soap or body wash products leave my skin feeling dry. It's thinner and less greasy feeling than regular cold cream and cleans even my oily nose area well.



On top of the fact tht it works well, its inexpensive. Known for using gobs more of this type of thing than I need to use, a jar lasts about 5 to 6 weeks. With automatic delivery, it lands on my doorstep with no effort on my part! - Make-up Remover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Make-up Remover - make-up remover make-up remover Make-up Remover - make-up remover