Tuesday 30 March 2010

Kindle Accessory - kindle accessory, kindle


The only thing I love more than my Kindle itself is this wonderful cover! I've only had it a few weeks and I've already gotten tons of compliments on it. But it's not just cute, it is incredibly practical too. First, the outside is made of a plastic-coated canvas-like fabric, which is MUCH more flexible than the expensive leather found on most other covers - this makes it very easy to open, and it will sit flat on a desk (as opposed to the leather covers, which you really need to work in before they will stay open). Second, the magnetic flap easily catches the front cover in the back, holding it open to read - a great improvement over the other popular m-edge cover that has the tab front (that you need to jam back into the tab slot to close or hold open). Third, the inside is made of very soft microfiber - wonderful on the hands as you read. Fourth, there is enough space on the inside spine to tuck the m-edge e-luminator reading light and keep it there permanently, so you always have a light with you. The light itself is great too (sold separately, does not come with the cover) - easily adjustable to reach the whole screen, takes standard AAA batteries (instead of the disc-like watch batteries other lights take), and is much brighter than I expected (a big improvement over the Kandle, which is the light I used previously). My only complaint is that this magnetic-flap-style cover doesn't come in manlier colors, as I would love to get one for my fiance. A+++! Halsea for M-Edge Kindle Jacket (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle), Boat Canyon--Bonfire Brown

I bought this cover because it is very cute and description says it fits 2nd generaion Kindle. It absolutely DOES NOT! The Kindle 2 is too small for it's corners to fit in the 4 corner holders. It is like putting a small picture in a large picture frame--it isn't secure and will slide around. I plan to return it and buy one I can physically try before purchasing. I'm just upset I will lose $10 in shipping (to me & return). M-Edge should NOT advertise that it fits Kindle 2. The reviewers didn't mention which Kindle they owned when they said they loved it. Very misleading...

This is a beautiful cover! My kindle fits perfectly in the 4 point mounting system...it's very secure. The cover is laminated for each easy-up. The colors are very vibrant. It's makes my kindle look very professional. Great product as an excellent price.

This is a great cover for my 2nd generation Kindle. It has a magnet that keeps is closed, yet is easy to open, a soft lining for protection, a pocket for keeping notes, and a pen holder. The Kindle slips easily from the elastic four cornered holders, but I find I prefer to read with the Kindle ensconced comfortably in the cover. The crab decoration on the cover adds a whimsical touch and makes it easily recognizable, should it get lost in a crowd! - Kindle - Kindle Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Accessory - kindle accessory, kindle kindle Kindle Accessory - kindle accessory, kindle